Serving Southeast Michigan and Central Florida!!
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48105
Philly Productions... Capturing Memories to Cherish for a Lifetime.
Philly Productions focuses on capturing the excitement, energy, and emotions of your big day allowing you to relive those special moments. We will capture your wedding story and showcase all the special details of your day. We pride ourselves on capturing amazing images and editing them in a creative way that will compliment each couples' unique personality. We will focus on all the details of your big day in an unobtrusive & professional manner.
As a husband and wife team, we know the importance in providing couples with professional wedding services at an affordable price. We value each couple & client and take pride in the work that we provide to them. Philly Productions has an amazing team of photographers, videographers, and editors - all of which are highly trained and professional experts in their field. We are committed to helping our brides & grooms capture memories to cherish for a lifetime.
Philly Productions is committed to providing unsurpassed service, amazing footage, and great prices.
Philly Productions has divisions in Southeast Michigan and Central Florida.
Philip & Kelly Bicy, owners & operators of Philly Productions, have been married for over 12 years and are the proud parents of three beautiful little girls.
Philip attended Full Sail University in Winter Park, Florida, where he obtained hands on experience as a camera-man, film-maker, and videographer. As the Director of Videography & Editing, he oversees the creative aspect of both the photograph/videography and editing. His experience in wedding videography started while working for various local companies as a freelance camera-man/videographer. In addition to wedding videography, Philip produces music videos, commercials, short films and more as a full service Film Production company.
Kelly's professional experience is in marketing, sales, and recruiting. As the Director of Sales & Marketing, she guides couples through the process from the initial phone call through the delivery ensuring that the couples' vision is carried out.
The Bottom Line
Philly Productions offers a variety of wedding videography packages specifically to fit your needs and budget, ranging from very basic to the most elaborate. We care about our couples and it is our honor to serve you on your special day!
THE TOP 10 REASONS WHY YOU NEED TO HIRE A VIDEOGRAPHER
1. Videography is different than photography. Photography is a wedding necessity; however, photos can only capture an image. They cannot fully account for or adequately express the emotion, excitement, and energy of this, once-in-a-lifetime, special day.
You will want to remember the sights and sounds of this day for the rest of your life. Don't miss reliving the fresh romance and young love that was budding on your wedding day. Watching your wedding video will evoke emotions and memories from that wonderful day. Memories that have almost been long forgotten. It will touch your heart to see your mom fighting back her tears as she helps you with your veil and will fill you with enthusiasm as you watch your bridesmaids cheering you on. You'll remember how tight your dad held you and what he whispered in your ear as you marched down the aisle. You will hear the words your fiance said to you and see those precious glances and loving caresses.
You will cherish these memories as you relive them though seeing and hearing it again. Don't miss out on capturing some of the most important moments of your life.
2. Life is not a dress rehearsal. Memories are priceless and you can't get those moments back. You can, however, memorialize them with video and keep those memories near and dear to you for generations to come.
3. A wedding Video is invaluable. You are spending so much time, energy, effort, and money into making your day as perfect and seamless as possible. Don't you want to preserve the memories and capture the moment? Hindsight is 20/20. Realizing that you missed out on capturing such a momentous occasion is painful. Hiring a professional videographer gives you the assurance that you will have a wonderful keepsake to look forward to watching for years and years to come. You have, no doubt, invested money in your wedding day. Don't let the day go by without having tangible remembrance of the details that made the day so special.
4. Share your day. In our times, people are beyond busy and things happen that are outside of our control. Suppose a close family friend or relative wasn't able to make it to the wedding. Wouldn't it be great to show them a video where they can see, hear, and enjoy the occasion? They won't just flip through a photo album, they can experience all the events and details of the day as it happened. Additionally, the highlight reel is a wonderful short video that showcases the detail and excitement without watching hours of wedding footage.
5. Think of your future children. Kids love to watch videos of their mom and dad, especially when mom looks like a princess! Photos are fun but how much better will it be to watch your wedding video with your children. A viewing experience that will no doubt bring smiles, laughs, and an opportunity for you to share memories in an awesome way.
6. We have footage that you didn't know existed! Our videographers arrive early at the event to capture pre-wedding footage including the venue and the small details. Our Videographers split up and cover different aspects of the wedding. We have videographers covering the bride and groom so that we can preserve memories for both parties in an unobtrusive way!
7. Unfortunately, sometimes we experience loss. Losing someone that is important in our lives is hard to overcome. Although it is a tragic reality, it is comforting for many people to remember that they have a wedding film where they can hear and see that person again.
8. Peace of mind in knowing that you took advantage of a wonderful opportunity. We hear so many couples say how they wished they had hired a professional wedding videographer. These regretful couples offer many reasons why they initially opted not to book videography including money savings or being over budget, fear of being intruded upon on their big day, deciding to have a friend film the wedding, and just not seeing it as a necessity. Overwhelmingly, these couples tell us that opting out of video was their biggest wedding day regret.
We are committed to helping couples obtain wedding videography coverage on their big day. We are passionate about providing a service that will help couples "capture memories to cherish for a lifetime". We will work with you to customize a video package for your specific needs and budget. Most importantly, we will provide quality coverage without being intrusive, in your face, or in your way. We capture real footage as it happens without forcing shots or asking your guests to pose, act rehearsed, or feel uncomfortable. We would love the opportunity to show you how you can incorporate a quality video for your big day, on your terms, so that you can enjoy the benefits without any regret.
9. Preserving quality memories. Many couples ultimately decide to have a friend record their video and save some money. Although this might sound like a good plan in theory, the reality is that your friends and family are coming to your wedding to… well… SEE you get married. They want to join in the activities and enjoy the day WITH you. Needless to say, many times this results in missed footage, technical difficulties, and a lack of quality. Not the results that you would want to memorialize your wedding day.
Hiring a professional videographer is quite different from having a family friend do it as a favor. This is YOUR wedding we’re talking about - make sure that the important aspect of preserving the memory isn't left to an amateur. At Philly Productions, our videographers have degrees and experience with all facets of film production, videography, editing, and audio/visual. We do not just set a camera on a tri-pod and record. We utilize professional videography cameras and equipment, but most importantly, we use creative angles to capture wonderful shots, we utilize wireless mics to capture clear, crisp sound, and we tell a story… YOUR STORY… in our footage.
10. It’s painless - Philly Productions will assist you in creating a customized video while respecting your budget and individual preferences.
Please give us a call to discuss your wedding videography preferences, vision, and budget. We would be honored to help you capture memories to cherish for a lifetime!