PK's by the Bay is the ultimate touch for Weddings and Receptions. We also specialize in small or elaborate cocktail parties, dinner parties, New Year's Eve parties, Bar Mitzvah's, Bat Mitzvah's, Christmas parties and corporate parties. We strive to provide our clients with nothing short of perfection and to provide them with the finest in service.
Our product is truly extraordinary, an innovative new way to serve the finest Gourmet Belgian chocolate. Our selections include Milk Chocolate, White, Semi-Sweet, and Bitter sweet and our newest Strawberry Chocolate.
We are here to serve and please your guests with our dipping delights. Your entire event is stress free, no mess and no clean up to worry about. It is the ultimate new way to serve chocolate.
We provide the set up to look just like the picture. We bring all the beautiful Arthur Court Design Silver trays, and provide beautiful flowers on each side of the fountain.
Here is what we can provide, our newest item
Strawberry Topiaries and Dipping Items Are As Follows:
- Giant strawberries
- Strawberry cream Biscotties
- Madelines on skewers
- Le Petit Buerre
(pure butter cookies)
(crispy rolled french cookies)
- Nonnies original Biscotties
- Butter waffle cookies
- Butter waffle cookies filled w/cream
- Boudouers French Lady Fingers (lightly powdered)
- Rolled french biscuits
- Palmieres (my favorite-shaped like a heart and crispy)
- Hazelnut biscuits filled w/cream
- Puff pastry sticks w/butter (called "Millefoglie d' Italia)
- Original Italian Lady Fingers
- Ginger cookies
- Honey wheat skewers
w/3 pieces of fruit (1st a blackberry, Kiwi & last a Raspberry) - all three together is one bite
- Slice apples
- Frozen bananas that can be skewered and frozen cubes of pineapple.
- Tubular cookies filled w/cream
- Orange sugar cookies
- Giant pretzels
- and of course Dried Fruit
Marshmallows and Graham Crackers for S' Mores
Candy Apples and Colored Rock Candy Sticks.
We offer an innovative new way to serve chocolate.
Experience the sight, aroma and mouthwatering
taste of cascading chocolate from
Please visit our website or email for more information.