Welcome to the Rockin' TJ Ranch!
It is my pleasure to invite you on a tour of our beautiful
facility. The transformation of this venue has been a labor of love and
so befittingly now one of the most sought after Montana wedding locations
. Kindle romance at the Rockin' TJ Ranch when you marry under the open
Montana skies! A truly magical "one of a kind" romantic wedding experience!
Minutes west of Bozeman's main street, the Rockin' TJ Ranch,
tucked in a small ravine, abounds with wildlife and beauty. Magnificent
cottonwood shade trees swaying along the pristine waters of Hyalite creek,
which flow just off the patio, to grace your events like no other venue
can. Guests marvel that with such a short and easy 4 mile drive from town
they find a secluded slice of heaven.
The Rockin' TJ Ranch, in the heart of the Gallatin Valley,
is surrounded by five mountain ranges to backdrop your outdoor wedding
ceremony and event. Indoor ceremonies, receptions, and events equally
share the beauty of our creek and mountain vistas framed through grand
picture windows along the north side of our facility.
Our facilities' setting also offers a wonderful place for
friends and family to gather for the whole day. Reunite with distant relatives
and friends for photos, mingling and laughing, or partake in the many
outdoor activities provided by the ranch. Glide though the snow with a
horse drawn hayride in winter as we are open year round.
The professional Rockin' TJ staff will help you plan and
customize your entire wedding or event to fit your budget. So relax, we've
got you covered. We'll do the worrying, and you have the fun! From the
ceremony to the reception, the Rockin' TJ Ranch will help you create your
very own dream wedding and event.
Appointments for tours welcome! Please don't hesitate to
call. Events are US!
Included for your convenience:
- Full use of the facility, caterer's kitchen and salon from 10 am
to 10 am.
- 60" round tables, 8' banquet tables, 4'' service tables, patio cocktail
tables, AV/guest book table, podium.
- Natural wood folding chairs for indoor and natural wood benches for
the meadow seating.
- Two arches - red wood lattice or natural woven wood.
- Complete bar set up including beautiful natural carved wood bars,
kegerator, horse troughs, rolling stainless beverage cooler, perpetual
fill water cooler (no bottled water required) and ice delivery.
- Back ground music within facility.
- Bonfire ring.
- One wait staff and on site manager.
- Cleaning of both the main hall and the salon.
The Rockin' TJ also additionally provides al a carte rentals on site
for your convenience to add the personal and finishing touches to compete
- Al a carte items: (call for item list).
- Full DJ service including ceremony announcements and 4 hours of dance
- Linen service from simple to elegant for any size, shade, or fabric.
- Wedding planner - from "day of wedding" planning to a complete year
of detailed planning. Choose from bronze, silver, gold, or platinum
The Rockin' TJ Ranch designers have created a versatile space to reflect
Montana's charm and grandeur for any size event from conferences and parties
to weddings, concerts and trade shows. Very little decorating is necessary
to create any atmosphere whether elegant or casual. In addition our staff
offers personal attention , creativity, and flexibility to help each client
create their own unique events.
- The venue is 4800 sq ft ( 60ft x 80 ft) with polished ginger colored
concrete floor, saw cut to tiles. Walls are ivory color, trimmed in
reclaimed barn wood, and draped with twinkle lights. Elegant chandeliers
ascend from 24 ft. center ceilings.
- Large picture windows grace the north side of the room framing a spectacular
view of the Bridger Mountains, meadows, and creek. Glass doors open
out to a 40x45ft patio encircled by Hyalite creek. Dance on the patio
under the stars with the creek rippling in the background: priceless
- Bonfire area is just off the patio.
- The main hall has a built in surround sound system which can be used
with our Sirius Satellite radio, CD player, or with personal I-pod connection.
Stage and dance area on west end is wired especially for bands with
stage lighting. We also offer an in house DJ service with al a carte
packages as well as stages, sound system, and podium.
- On the east side of the room, two magnificent 6ft x 12ft doors open
to add outdoor ambiance and brighten the hall. These open doors also
provide an archway for indoor ceremonies.
- Our 16 ft x 32 ft kitchen is set up for caterers with 2 door commercial
refrigerator, stainless steel prep tables and private caterer's entrance.
Our local chefs celebrate the cuisine of the traditional west or can
customize an elegant menu to suit your taste and budget.
- Grooms quarters / all purpose room northwest corner.
- 2 restrooms and cloak closet in front entrance.
- A full salon for brides and family provides two changing rooms, reception
area with kitchenette, hairstyling /makeup room and restroom with shower.
The salon can offer hairstylist and makeup artist, massage therapist
upon request. Our boutique also offers sundries, toiletries, and gifts
for the bridal party.
- The Rockin' TJ wedding planner can ease your stress and provide all
of the hidden details for your wedding that may otherwise be forgotten
to make their your Dream event. Available with al a carte packages.
- Cleaning is included following events.
- Wheel chair accessible.
Our beautiful venue is conveniently located just 4 miles west of Bozeman,
Montana at 651 Lynx Lane and offers end of the road solitude just minutes
from town in an incredible natural setting.
- Unobstructed views of the Bridger Mountains are an excellent backdrop
for all event and family photos.
- Meadows, creek, and trout pond.
- Hyalite creek flows diagonally through the property an excellent source
of entertainment from young to old with rubber ducky races or just rock
- Horseshoe pits, basketball, volleyball/badminton, bonfire area and
- Main entrance on Lynx Lane.
- Late wedding guests, bus, limousine, and service vehicles access through
Elk Lane entrance.
- On-site owner, manager and maintenance staff.
- Parking next to facility.
- Wheel chair accessible.