Congratulations to the two of you on your commitment to take this next step towards a wonderful journey of your new life together. One of the most beautiful moments in our lives is when two people join their hearts in love and get married.
At Sacred Unions, I create a magical and unforgettable wedding that reflects the uniqueness of your relationship, your life experiences, your hopes and intentions.
My name is Laura Lane, and I am a non-denominational minister, officiating weddings, commitment ceremonies and vow renewals throughout Arizona. My goal is to turn your heartfelt dream into a wonderful reality.
Just as no two couples are the same, no two weddings are the same at Sacred Unions. I begin by learning what is important to you and by asking the simple question of what you want your guests to remember. From there, we create a personalized wedding ceremony designed to match your vision for your wedding day.
If the two of you are looking for a special, one of a kind ceremony, created especially for you then you have found your perfect match!
Customized ceremonies can include:
As a part of the service that I provide, you will receive:
1. A Wedding Ceremony Questionnaire and Client Information Sheet will be sent to you. This will help me get a better understanding of your desires for your wedding day.
2. We will then schedule a follow-up telephone call to review the questionnaire and information sheet so that the three of us can get to know each other better and to help me create your personalized ceremony.
3. I will then create a personalized wedding ceremony unique to the two of you.
4. To help with customizing the ceremony and make the process fun and as stress-free as possible, you will receive a copy of my Sacred Unions Wedding Packet which helps make customizing your ceremony even easier. This 20+page packet has dozens of vows, ring blessings, ring vows, blessings and readings (both contemporary and scripture readings).
5. In addition, I prepare the honored guest seating, processional and recessional, complete with diagrams, to use during the rehearsal, and of course the day of wedding.
6. I will personally officiate your wedding.
7. I will stay a maximum of 1 ½ hours from the beginning of the contracted start time of the ceremony for pictures and signing the marriage license.
8. You will receive a custom-made Wedding Ceremony Keepsake Book - 5 ½" X 8 ½" in size with a die cut embossed cover, gold gilded paper, clear vellum and white tassel. This is something that I do so you will always have a copy of the ceremony, including your vows, as a remembrance of your special day.
9. I will submit your signed Marriage License to the appropriate Arizona court after your wedding day.
Call or email us today for further details and for a FREE consultation.
Rev. Laura Lane
Sand Ceremony~Photo by Benjemax.com
Children's Blessing~Photo by Mel Russell
Custom-made Wedding Ceremony Keepsake Book
Destination Wedding~Photo by Tom Turner
Photo by Janise Witt