Amidst 500 acres of a nature preserve, sits 50 acres of pristine and gorgeous landscape, replete with dual white-sand beaches spanning over two miles. This resort features three uniquely themed European villages: Dutch, Italian and French, each with its own pool. Choose from a variety of luxurious accommodations. All 360 rooms and suites feature direct ocean views while some feature the ultimate in personal pampering: Butler service. With seven specialty restaurants to choose from, you may dine in a different corner of the globe each night without leaving the resort. Enjoy unlimited premium-brand drinks including BeringerÂ® Wines at six bars and indulge in an optional Caribbean-inspired treatment at the full service Red LaneÂ® Spa. Sandals Luxury IncludedÂ® Vacation includes luxurious accommodations, all meals, unlimited premium brand beverages, thrilling land and watersports, nightly entertainment, airport transfers and more.
- 360 oceanview rooms and suites
- 2 unspoiled beaches with protected swimming areas
- All 360 rooms and suites have direct ocean views
- Butler Service available in top-tier suites
- Three distinctive European villages (French, Italian and Dutch) centered around an Italian piazza with restaurants and formal gardens
- 7 restaurants and 6 bars
- Unlimited Watersports including HobieÂ® Cat Sailing, Snorkeling, Scuba Diving for Certified Divers and Kayaking
- Unlimited land sports including a nature trail and scenic jogging trail
- State-of-the-art air conditioned fitness center with aerobic classes
- Two-story ampitheatre
- Three freshwater pools including the largest in Jamaica, 4 whirlpools
- 12,000 sq ft meeting center
- Full service Red LaneÂ® Spa* with a Roman meditation lanai
- Retail duty free shopping village
- Butler Service in top-tier categories
- Nightly Entertainment
- Five Star Diamond Resort
- Sandals Earthguard environmental certification
- Adult Couples (18+ Only)
- Sandals Resorts has a â€śNo Tippingâ€ť policy for all team members except butlers and spa therapists.
Special Offers from Sandals Resorts
Free* Beautiful Beginning Wedding PackageThe Beautiful Beginnings wedding helps you celebrate your special day with elegance and simplicity. It includes a sweet fuchsia dendrobium orchid bouquet and boutonniere, as well as a table for eight with crisp linens, a lovely centerpiece, and a charming white fondant cake. It's the perfect choice for an intimate and memorable occasion.
*A Beautiful Beginnings wedding is free with stays of six paid nights or more in all room categories. All weddings are subject to mandatory minister and government documentation fees, which are $95 in Jamaica, $288 in Antigua, $270 in Saint Lucia, $180 in Grenada and $205 in the Bahamas. All offers can be changed or withdrawn at any time.
$1000 WeddingMoons Credit*
For a limited promotional period, if your stay is for 6 nights or more, Sandals Resorts will give you a $500 wedding credit plus a $500 bonus credit to be applied towards designing your wedding and enhancing your WeddingMoon experience . The $500 wedding credit can also be applied to any of the other five pre-designed wedding themes that keep all of the assigned components.
**The $1000 WeddingMoons Credit promotion is applicable only for new Weddingmoons of 6 nights or longer in all room categories booked between February 8, 2013 through March 31, 2014 for travel March 1, 2013 through December 31, 2015 (no blackout dates). For the $500 Wedding Credit, eligible bookings may elect to take either i) a Free Beautiful Beginnings Wedding; or ii) a $500 wedding credit that can be applied to design a customized destination wedding or a pre-designed theme. The $500 wedding credit selections must include the purchase of a wedding cake. The $500 wedding credit cannot be applied towards accommodations, mandatory minister and government documentation fees, day passes and other non-Wedding related items. The $500 wedding credit must be applied pre-travel and prior to final payment. The choice of $500 in Bonus Credits can be applied towards multiple pre-defined items; up to the maximum amounts outlined, and cannot exceed a cumulative total of $500. Each credit can only be redeemed once per item, and only the wedding minister and government fees bonus credit can be redeemed pre-travel. All credits within the $1000 WeddingMoonsÂ® credit are applicable only to the bride and groom, have no cash value, are non-transferable and any unused portions cannot be redeemed for cash. This offer can be changed or withdrawn at any time. The $1,000 WeddingMoons Credit is not applicable to Renewal of Vows. PleaseÂ click hereÂ to view details for each of the Bonus Credit options or contact 877-Sandals and speak to a representative in the Wedding Concierge.
Save up to 65%* on resort accommodations at Sandals Resorts
*Offer available for 3-night stays in qualifying room categories for select travel dates. Offer may be changed or withdrawn at any time without notice
Sandals Resorts Gift Registry
This complimentary service guests provides newlyweds the unique opportunity to pre-plan activities for your honeymoon or destination wedding. Couples can also register early, which allows for giftÂ contributions to come in advance helping alleviate the initial costs of the honeymoon trip.
Once registered, you can invite friends and family to log-on to purchase exclusive Sandals Resorts experiences as gifts for your Luxury IncludedÂ® Sandals Resort honeymoon. Whether it be a private candlelight dinner on the beach, an Island Routes Caribbean Adventure tour, a romantic spa treatment for two, or simply a credit towards your honeymoon stay; the list of gift options is endless.
Couples can also take advantage of these great features within your free Sandals Registry:
- Wedding Website â€“ a personalized site to share all your wedding details
- Wedding Blog â€“ Update friends and families with the latest news
- Email announcements â€“ get the word out to those you love
- Online photo album â€“ share photos with friends and family
Rooms: 360 Oceanview Rooms and Suites in a range of categories within three distinct architectural villages.
Dine around the globe at 7 restaurants.
Embark on a culinary journey around the world, where sumptuous cuisine is the perfect prelude to romance. There are seven scintillating gourmet restaurants to choose from, each waiting to delight and surprise you. It's a global culinary extravaganza â€“ and you'll never even have to leave to resort to enjoy it all.
- The Bayside Restaurant (International)
- Bluefieldâ€™s Beach Club (Jamaican)
- CafĂ© De Paris (European PĂ˘tisserie)
- Eleanorâ€™s (Caribbean) Â
- Giuseppeâ€™s (Italian)
- Jasmineâ€™s (Asian)
- Neptuneâ€™s (Mediterranean Seafood & Grill)
Spa & Salon: The Red LaneÂ® Spa is a sanctuary for mind, body and soul that reinterprets classic European spa rituals with a distinctive Caribbean flair by utilizing DermalogicaÂ® products as well as custom formulations to create services and treatments inspired by the Caribbean. Choose from massage services like our Champagne Couples Massages or the Mocha-chino Experience.Â These unique Caribbean experiences incorporate exotic tropical ingredients such as coconut, raw cane sugar, and Blue Mountain coffee to create island regiments that will allow you to renew and rejuvenate.
*Spa services additional.
Visit the Island Routes Caribbean Adventure Tours Desk for local activities and excursions.
Enjoy nightly entertainment and weekly themed nights.
- Sunday: â€śIsland Romanceâ€ť - An evening of simply enjoying each other with our Duo Band, Opera in the gardens and Live jazz Band.
- Monday: â€śBoonoonoonos Beach Partyâ€ť â€“ a sizzling Beach party with fire limbo, mini circus show, Grande Caribbean Culinary fare and we close the night with Karaoke in our Casablanca Martini Bar.
- Tuesday: â€śShow Yo Stuffâ€ť - Guest & Staff Talent show, Live Band & Piano Sing-A Long.
- Wednesday: â€śHot White Open Air Dance Partyâ€ť- a show you will not soon forget with a Jamaican Top Performer accompanied by a Live Band. Satisfy your sweet cravings at our Chocolate Buffet. Piano Sing-A-Long.
- Thursday: â€śAfro Caribbean Cultural Nightâ€ť â€“ Experience a cultural journey with a tribute to our ancestors through songs, dance and drumming interlude.
- Friday: â€śReggae Sand Festâ€ť - A taste of entertainment including; a Live Reggae Cabaret & Old school reggae party, Piano sing-A-Long.
- Saturday: â€śCaribbean Fiestaâ€ť - A taste of the Caribbean through Steel Pan Music & Dance, Violinist, Piano Sing-A-Long.
Extras: Tailor your Luxury IncludedÂ® Vacation with unique experiences and extras
- Private Candlelight Dinners on the BeachÂ - book a private dinner for two under the stars, with the frills of a personal waiter with white-glove service and sparkling wine.
- Island Routes Caribbean Adventure Tours
- Duty Free shopping at boutiques on resort
- SnapShots Photo shop â€“ book a complimentary 15-minute photo session
- Romantic Escapades: Fully decorated rooms with rose petals, bubble bath, champagne, cheese & cracker plate or fruit.
- Anniversary packages / Birthday celebrations available
Free Honeymoon Package at Sandals Resorts*
Honeymoon couples receive romantic amenities compliments of Sandals Resorts. Receive a bottle of chilled sparkling wine elegantly arranged in an ice bucket in your room, turndown service will include flower petals on your bed, and on any morning of your choice, you'll receive a breakfast in bed served with mimosas and fresh flowers. Offer may be changed or withdrawn at any time without notice.
*To qualify for the complimentary honeymoon package, all you have to do is check-in online after booking your honeymoon. Offer valid for travel within 30-days of your wedding date.
Honeymoon Romance Package - $1800
- Exclusive private transfer from airport with fruit, champagne and chocolate
- Private four-course dinner oceanside for two
- Breakfast in bed
- Rose petal bath for two
- Couples champagne massage - 50 minutes
- "Me and My Honey Journal" - Scrapbook and Honeymoon photo session
- One Complimentary 5 x 7 honeymoon photograph
- Romantic Sunset Cruise (Not available at all locations)
- Each resort has a private place for you to enjoy your picnic - gardens or beach
- Massage lesson at Red LaneÂ® Spa
*The Romance Package does not include accommodations.
Island Routed Caribbean Adventure Tours
*These tours are not included in your Sandals Resort vacation, but can be booked at the Island Routes Tours Desk on resort.
Â Â Â Â Â Â
Bamboo River Rafting
Climb aboard a 30-foot, bamboo raft and be poled down the jade-green Martha Brae River, in the Jamaican parish of Trelawny (birthplace of sprinter Usain Bolt) by your very own experienced pilot and guide.Trail your hand in shimmering waters as they flow past your leisurely moving craft. Gaze raptly at towering trees filled with brightly hued birds and exotic flowers as you glide past the tropical riverbanks. Surrender to the romance of the moment as leaves rustle in the breeze. Experience a truly Jamaican pastime as you raft down a gently twisting river glistening in the sun.
Black River Safari and YS Falls Combo
Unlock the wonders of Jamaica's untainted South Coast on this amazing "Land of Wood and Water" adventure, which takes you to two of the island's most amazing destinations: Black River Safari and Y.S. Falls. Head over to the Black River and take a fascinating excursion down this waterway, which boasts a whole incredible ecosystem of exotic birds, animals and vegetationâ€”all arrayed for your viewing pleasure. Delight in the spectacular beauty of YS Falls, as you cavort beneath the flowing waters of these gorgeous cascades. With a delicious lunch provided and the very best of nature spread out before you, you'll bring back memories of truly unforgettable island experiences that will fill your dreams for years and years to come.
Discover Dunn's River Falls
Experience the majesty of Dunn's River Falls, one of Jamaica's most magnificent natural treasures and one of the globe's most gorgeous spots. Join hands and form a human chain, as you wend your way up the rocky slopes of this 600-foot waterfall, led by expert guides. Pose for snaps amidst the luxuriant foliage that lines the sides of the ascending falls. Soak in the refreshing, pure waters, as they cascade down from their untainted source high in the mountains above Ocho Rios. Give in to the unbelievable beauty of this wondrous place.
Let's Go Native Negril Adventure
Learn to live the laid-back lifestyle of a true Caribbean native and leave all your worries and cares far behind on this excursion to the Jamaican town of Negril, a place so mellow and relaxed that it s often referred to as the "Capital of Casual." Start off your adventure with a leisurely journey along Jamaica's scenic North Coast, where youâ€™ll stop at quaint villages, meet the locals, learn our native dialect (patois) and pick up many interesting historical and cultural facts. Once you arrive at your destination, it s time to stop off at Sandals Negril, where youâ€™ll enjoy an afternoon lazing in the sun on the famous seven mile strip which boasts one of the globe s most celebrated beaches. When the sun begins to get lower in the sky, weâ€™ll head on over to our final stop the West End of Negril, where weâ€™ll hang out at the World famous Rick's which is an the ideal spot for cliff diving and for taking in a truly breathtaking Negril sunset. After all this, you re sure to have earned the credentials of a true native islander.
Enjoy learning about these truly unique animals while touching, dancing, singing and even kissing one of our beautiful bottlenose dolphins in deep water. Feel the thrill of riding the dolphin belly to belly as the water rushes by. ??Watch the Dolphins at play and view the exciting Shark Show, performed by our very own Pirates of Little Port Royal. Interact with our colorful birds and exotic snakes and iguanas. Enjoy Unlimited Mini boat rides, Glass-bottom Kayaking and Interacting with our gentle stingrays with barbs clipped. Pirates roam and then Relax on the Pearly white beach while being caressed by the cool, Caribbean breeze.
DiningEmbark on a culinary journey around the world, where sumptuous cuisine is the perfect prelude to romance.
Spa & SalonThe Red LaneÂ® Spa is a sanctuary for mind, body and soul that reinterprets classic European spa rituals with a distinctive Caribbean flair.
EntertainmentEnjoy nightly entertainment and weekly themed nights.
Dolphin EncounterEnjoy learning about these truly unique animals while touching, dancing, singing and even kissing one of our beautiful bottlenose dolphins in deep water.
Beachfront ResortAmidst 500 acres of a nature preserve, sits 50 acres of pristine and gorgeous landscape, replete with dual white-sand beaches spanning over two miles.
ActivitiesUnlimited land and water sports, 3 freshwater pools, 4 whirlpools and duty free shopping.