Our premarital counseling seminar is designed for both heterosexual
and same-sex couples considering or in the process of making a life
commitment to each other, or newly married. Imago professionals will
educate couples who participate in this one-day seminar about:
- Relationship stages - from romantic love to the power struggle to vintage love and the conscious relationship
- Questions to ask before getting engaged or saying "I do"
- Creating a relationship vision
- Using the Imago Dialogue to stay connected
- The value of apprecations and maintaining positive daily interactions
- Follow-up resources for continued connection
- View our daily agenda
Benefits of Our Premarital Workshop
- One day format to maximize your time investment
- Workshop focuses on relationship skills and topics of greatest interest to couples
- Enjoy the company of other couples but maintain privacy - all exercises are done independently
- Fun and interactive way to fulfill premarital counseling requirements for your ceremony
What Participants are saying about our Premarital Workshop
- "Positive and eye opening and helpful. Thank you for a great day!"
- "A valuable reminder that it's easy to talk but much harder to listen."
- "I thoroughly enjoyed learning from the other couples who shared their own experiences and opinions."
complicated as relationships can be, having tools to support the effort
and prioritizing the time to learn about those tools strengthens the
commitment between couples. I would recommend Imago to my loved ones
just as it was recommended to me."
- "Encourages couples to focus on their relationship and evaluate their communication"