Our Perfect Package
Included: Full use of venue as described,
Full dinner and non-alcoholic drinks,
Linens and service ware,
Flowers including bouquets and boutonnieres,
Set up and Clean up
(Bar Services extra but available)
March, April, May, June, Sept, October & November
Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays
For 100 people $ 10,350.00 (includes venue rental)
*Additional guests available
Call for a preview appointment!
"The Lookout" Wedding and Events Venue FAQ’s
Are you really only 25minutes from downtown?
• Yes, we’re really 25 minutes from downtown except for at peak travel times.
What is your max party size?
• 150 is our max guests/wedding party limit
Can I bring in my own vendors?
• Yes, you can rent The Lookout as a venue only or with our “Perfect Package” done my preferred full service ‘day of’ catering company, Classic Catering and Décor. They do an awesome “done-for you-one-stop- shop” package that includes day of wedding planning, set up, decorations, flowers, cake, customized dinner, non-alcoholic beverages, and clean up. Optional extras include appetizers and bar service. The Lookout has no financial arrangements with Classic Catering and Décor, but they’ve done the majority of weddings here and they do a beautiful and special wedding.
• There are many other good caterers too and we welcome them as long as they have proper licenses and insurance.
How long is the venue rental?
• The contract time is 12 hours on your date+ 1.5 hours on Friday for rehearsal. I only book one weeding a weekend and therefore you can have your rehearsal at a regular “rehearsal” time. The 12 hour rental period seems to help with staffing expenses.
Can we rent the space for the rehearsal dinner too?
• Yes, you can rent the space for your rehearsal too. 4 hour period for $600.
What are the music restrictions?
• You can use our sound system with your IPod mix at no extra charge or hire a DJ or a small band (3-4) if they’re used to playing outdoors with sound restrictions. We follow Texas Law and outdoor music must be off at 11:00. Except for with certain types of music that contain a large amount of base beat required, loud enough music in the pavilion will keep you from talking comfortably and still not exceed sound limits.
Isn’t 11pm early?
• Typically your guests will have a 4 hour attention span for your party and that’s from when they arrive. Because ceremonies here are planned so there are pictures during our outstanding sunsets and depending on time of year, most parties here are well done by 11pm. Also by about 5 hours, brides and grooms are pretty much ready to have a bit of time to them.
Do you have any parking issues?
• There is parking for up to 150 guests and staff.
Are there charges for additional things that aren’t included in the rental fee?
• We do require 1 off-duty sheriff on site for every 100 guests. Typically, they’re here for about 5.5 hours at $35 per hour. They help with parking.
• The venue rental comes with 13 60” tables and chairs for 100. If you need more, you will need to rent those from an outside vendor.
• We have on site 6 6’X 30” rectagonal tables, 2 24”X48” rectagonal tables, 2 card tables, and 3 40” cocktail tables that you may rent without delivery fees and tax included for $8.
• We have on site 4 patio heaters for weather emergencies that are rented for $100 each.
What does it take to hold the venue?
• We book on a first come first serve basis. Your contract must be signed and a 25% deposit +security deposit of $350 paid at that time. This is usually about $1100. Up to 3 payments may be made and the full amount is due 4 months before your event.
You’re and outdoor venue. What do we do if we have rain or cold?
• Luckily we haven’t had this happen too many times, but we do have sides we can put up on the pavilion to keep rain or marginal cold out. We make this call the day or two before the event and put up the sides. We can roll them up and then just drop them if we need to. We have the patio heaters available for rent also. Remember that everyone coming is here because they love you and they’ll have a good time no matter what! (and given our drought, it might even be a sign of good luck!)