From the charming Royal Wedding Chapel to the Sun Deck Gazebo, the Queen Mary is the ideal location for a timeless and unforgettable wedding. The classic ballrooms offer original art deco ambiance, and can accommodate an intimate celebration or a large reception for up to 600 guests. Experience world-class cuisine from the award-winning chef and superb service in a setting reminiscent of an era filled with glamour and grace.
If you dream of a ceremony with an ocean view, choose either the enchanting Sun Deck Gazebo or Verandah Deck. For a more traditional ceremony venue, the newly renovated Royal Wedding Chapel offers elegance and charm.
The Queen Mary boasts over 80,000 square feet of event space. Adorned in rich woods and projecting 1930's glamour, each of the unique 17 ballrooms and salons are filled with character. With space for up to 600 guests, many of the breathtaking reception areas offer high ceilings and large dance floors.
The Queen Mary offers ocean-front elegance without the ocean-front price tag. The expert catering team can customize menus and work with your budget to create a truly memorable wedding. Lunch packages start at $54 per person and Dinner packages start at $69 per person.
The most popular package includes:
- A One-Hour Hors d’oeuvre Reception, with Unlimited Bar
Providing Domestic Beer, Imported Beer, House Wine and Sodas.
- Crisp Vegetable Display, Imported and Domestic Cheeses with Whole Fruit Garnish
- A Champagne Toast to the Bride and Groom
- Three Course Meal - Includes Salad, Entrée and Wedding Cake
- Cake Cutting Fee Waived
- Vegetarian and Children’s Meals - Available Upon Request
- Choice of Linen
- Dance Floor and Staging for D.J. or Band
- Complimentary Stateroom for the Bride and Groom on Wedding Night
- Special Room Rates for Wedding Guests
- No Additional Rental Charge for the Banquet Room