An Enchanting Combination of Nature & Elegance in Your Own Private OasisThe Water Oasis is located in Chehalem Valley – the heart of the northern Willamette Valley wine country – between Newberg and McMinnville, Oregon. A central location between Portland and Salem, this destination wedding and event center is perfectly located to provide you and your guests a multitude of options to enjoy!One of Oregon’s most beautiful outdoor venues, we offer a unique experience unparalleled by any other. There are several distinct sites, each with its own charm, that blend harmoniously into one another for you and your guests to delight in.
Whether you are booking our venue from out of state or out of country, we have all the planning tools you need to plan your wedding from a distance. We have a great team of Vendors for you to use and an amazing website page dedicated to providing you and your guests with great ideas of things to do here in Newberg and the surrounding Wine Country. Wine tours (chauffeured, equestrian, trolley or bike), brewery tasting, hot air balloon rides, 5 star top rated restaurants, small boutique shops in quaint old town Newberg, spas and beauty salons, scenic drives and views, camping and hiking, fishing, swimming, and close proximity to the beach, casino and downtown Portland.
Even if you are from Oregon – Newberg has amazing locations to explore, so make the most of it and encourage your guests to take a vacation within your own state to check out Oregon’s beautiful wine country!
The Water Oasis provides you with a beautiful canvas in which to paint your dream wedding.
Start your ceremony in the Arbor surrounded by vibrant roses, colorful flowers and a sprawling green lawn; sneak away for a private moment in the garden gazebo and then step across the stone bridge to the charming lakeside cabana; stroll through the blooming garden and then walk out onto the sandy beach to take in the picturesque view of the lake; explore the cascading waterfalls and rippling ponds under a canopy of trees and surrounded by lush plants (aglow with twinkling lights at night); then dance the night away in the Courtyard…
We allow you the luxury of customizing your wedding by providing:
• Exclusive use of The Water Oasis – we never double book. Use the entire venue for your wedding day – you have access to it all!
• Custom decor for your reception – bring in your own or we can refer some great preferred designers. We want your wedding to be uniquely you!
• Your choice of vendors: but you do get our Preferred Vendors List (this list is like Gold)! These vendors are hand selected, know the venue and will deliver exceptional service.
• Concepts for your destination wedding event – we can provide ideas and resources for a fabulous experience for your friends and family with area activities orchestrated around your wedding!
Rhiannon is a wonderful person to work with. She listens and she creates a memorable experience for each bride. Each guest is left with a breathless experience. She has high expectations and great confidence in the team of vendors that she works with.
As a Vendor, I LOVE this Venue! It is both beautiful and affordable. The hosts are wonderful to work with for any occassion. Thank you for having Brides on a Budget be a part of this magical place.
What an absolutely gorgeous venue for ceremonies and receptions.
DESTINATION WEDDING PACKAGES
We believe that your wedding day should be special, focused on all the wonderful details you have dreamed about, shared with your loved ones and of course should be stress free! Because of these fundamental beliefs – we don’t operate as a “Wedding Farm” by booking multiple weddings all around the property and herding people in and out in short increments of time. We also don’t dictate who you can work with and offer limited amounts of design or food options! We want your experience from start to finish at The Water Oasis to be PERFECT: FROM picking your own vendors, design and décor and customizing your dream wedding in our many outdoor vignettes TO the ‘Day Of’- getting ready with your wedding party and family in the Salon or Lounge, enjoying our beautiful outdoors and well-appointed Pavilion, 5 acres for you and your guests to enjoy and explore, and having your grand exit by sparklers, car or helicopter as you leave a married couple! We are very flexible - we offer venue packages, elopement packages, all inclusive packages. We can allow you luxury of being a DIY bride with no interference or help you plan an all inclusive wedding with every vendor accounted for!
Your Venue Fee Includes:
• Exclusive use of venue and property for a 12 hour time frame (10am-10pm).
• Plus 1 additional hour after “End Time” for Caterer/Vendor clean up. We want you to enjoy time with your guests, not to worry about clean up while you are still dancing!
• 1 hour rehearsal time prior to wedding date. (Usually set on the Thursday before the wedding date. For weekday wedding: at a mutually agreeable date.)
• Exclusive use of property and venues for your photography. Equipment Included: - Use of Pavilion tent with side walls - custom pole draping in white (standard throughout the year) - 60” round tables for guest seating & 48” for Cake/Dessert - Banquet tables for Catering and Vendors - Bistro tables for Beach - White Resin Chairs (350 Total) and white metal chairs (150 Total) for ceremony & reception. This option seats 250 for ceremony and reception.
• Set up & Break Down of all supplied tables for up to 300 guests and chairs for up to 250 guests (after 250 guests there is a $1per chair price to rent and $1-$2 to flip-depending on count)
• Guest use of clean and fully stocked public bathrooms.
• Complimentary parking for up to 115 cars.
• Use of elegant and luxurious Bridal Salon and Grooms Lounge.
• Complimentary use of side walls for tent (Rain Contingency Plan). • 1 hour scheduled On-Site consultation with chosen vendors& wedding consultation.
• 1 -2 Open House times a month to bring out vendors to see venue with on-site Event Manager.
• Unlimited email and phone calls
* ONSITE Event Manager for Wedding Day
*ONSITE “Event Manager” Services include:
• Wedding Rehearsal walk through.
• Oversee Venue set up: property preparation / tables & chairs set and ready.
• Available by phone for emergencies during the day and any vendor issues related to the venue.
• Arrives half hour before ceremony and stays until the end of the night for venue wrap up and close down.
• This service is to ensure the venue is operating smoothly and to have someone onsite/available to