15055 NE Dopp Road
Newberg, OR 97132
The natural beauty of the Chehalem Valley will be the picturesque backdrop to your event, while you enjoy the enchanting combination of nature and elegance in your own private oasis. We offer several distinct venues, each with its own charm, that blend harmoniously into one another for you and your guests to delight in. Let us paint you a picture:
Start your ceremony in the Arbor surrounded by vibrant roses, colorful flowers and a sprawling green lawn; sneak away for a private moment in the garden gazebo and then step across the stone bridge to the charming lakeside cabana; stroll through the blooming garden and step out onto the sandy beach to take in the picturesque view of the lake; explore the cascading waterfalls and rippling ponds under a canopy of trees and surrounded by lush plants (aglow with twinkling lights at night); then dance the night away in the Courtyard.
VENUES: Arbor - Courtyard - Countryside Meadows - Lakeside, Beach & Cabana - Gardens, Ponds & Waterfalls
CAPACITY: up to 300 guests for both outdoor ceremony and reception
CATERER: choose from our preferred vendor list
Your Venue Fee Includes:
- Exclusive use of venue and property for a 10 hour time frame of your choosing (10am-10pm).
- Plus 1 additional hour after “End Time” for Caterer/Vendor clean up. We want you to enjoy time with your guests, not to worry about clean up while you are still dancing!
- 1.5 hour rehearsal time prior to wedding date. (Usually set on the Thursday before the wedding date. For weekday wedding: at a mutually agreeable date.)
- Exclusive use of property and venues for your photography.
- Use of 60” round tables, banquet and bistro tables, and white chairs for ceremony & reception.
- Set up & Break Down of all supplied tables and chairs for up to 300 guests (up to a $1,000 value)! (“OASIS”: A/CM & Courtyard)
- Guest use of clean and fully stocked public bathrooms.
- Complimentary parking for up to 115 cars.
- Use of elegant and luxurious Bridal Salon and Grooms Lounge.
- Complimentary use of side walls for tent (Rain Contingency Plan).
- 1 hour scheduled On-Site consultation with chosen vendors & wedding consultation.
- Unlimited email and phone calls
- *ONSITE “Day-Of” Venue Coordinator.
*ONSITE ‘Day-of’ Coordination Services include:
- Wedding Rehearsal walk through.
Proof of ‘prepared’ timeline by bride/groom before submitting to vendors.
Coordination for the ‘Day-of’ the wedding for: Venue set up/flow and Vendor load in/relationsOversee all deliveries and act as “Point of Contact” for all vendors on the day of the wedding.Oversee employees of The Water Oasis to ensure proper set up and break down of equipment.