State Road 200KM 3.2 - HC-1 Box 9368
Vieques Island ~ , Puerto Rico 00765
Escape to the gorgeous W Retreat & Spa, Vieques Island in Puerto Rico, named to Condé Nast Traveler's 2011 Hot List, Travel & Leisure's 2011 It List, and voted best Caribbean island by Travel & Leisure. Lose yourself in the tranquil island life at this Luxury Puerto Rico Resort and let the stress of the everyday recede with each wave. Frolic in our secluded natural haven and discover charmed island life amid lush landscapes. Experience R&R W-style.
Succumb to the relaxingly luxurious allure of villa living as only the W knows how. Breathtaking vistas beckon beyond your private balcony at your own exclusive beach retreat. Dive into thrilling water sports or rejuvenate at AWAY® Spa by W Hotels. Take a dip in the infinity-edged pool or immerse yourself in the wonders of the Bioluminescent Bay, the world's largest and brightest. Sample world-class cuisine by Alain Ducasse or sip a cocktail at sunset in the Living Room.
Voted Best Caribbean Island by Travel & Leisure in 2008, most of the island's secluded beaches and breathtaking coasts are off beaten tracks and on par with paradise—whether you're off-roading or trailblazing to get there, you'll discover immaculate playas in their purest form, isolated from crowds, vendors and touristy distractions. Do it all, from snorkeling, diving and sailing where every beach has its own character and personality, from family-friendly (Red Beach) and local favorite surf's up (Navio) to swimming (Sun Bay Beach near Esperanza) and completely isolated (Punta Arenas). Media Luna is perfect for picnics and swimming, Bahia la Chiva has cool kayaking, Bahia Caracas is a prime spot to be seen on the scene and Playa Grande is a hot spot for fishing. But for one of the world's most stunning natural sights, the largest bioluminescent bay at Puerto Mosquito is a perfect after-sunset activity, also home to an amazing array of native wildlife.
Beyond the beaches, choose your own island adventure from horseback riding in the mountains and mangrove tours through the Vieques National Wildlife Refuge to exploring local towns. Isabel Segunda is the largest town with the most bustle, but give up a few moments of serenity for the best variety of authentic cuisine, from burgers and fresh seafood to tapas and brunch. Or slip away into Esperanza, a tiny hamlet where you can swap surfing stories and fishing feats with local villagers over rounds of rum in an open-air bar by the sea.
- Planning your upcoming honeymoon? Create a stunning honeymoon registry at W Retreat & Spa - Vieques Island and design your wedding website. You'll be on your way to the honeymoon of your dreams!
- Four-course dinner for two at miX on the beach
- One $150 credit at Away Spa
- Sunset champagne toast
- Complimentary 4pm check out, based on availability
Three night minimum length of stay required. Book online, or call 1.877.822.0000 and mention rate plan WWUV1.
- Why not say "I do" in a picture perfect place? Let your most outrageous Wow Vows dreams come true with the ultimate destination celebration. Enjoy a barefoot beachside ceremony, a glamorous and exotic banquet, a chic yet casual ceremony or a private night - whatever it is, that first kiss will overlook the unbelievable expanse of ocean. The bridal couple and guests will never forget this incredibly surreal setting.
- Services: Catering by Alain Ducasse, Rejuvenating seaside partner massages for the happy couple, roundtrip luxury transfers between Airport/Ferry, W Suite on wedding night, Starwood Honeymoon Concierge, “Sweet Spot” cupcakes in room
- Location of wedding ceremony: Seven options
- Whisper Cove: Our smaller secluded powder white sand beach is the perfect fit for an intimate ceremony. Up to 50 people.
- Paradise Edge: Watch the sunset as you wed in this serene cliff side haven surrounded by warm ocean breezes overlooking the majestic ocean. Naturally crafted for your ceremony or reception. Up to 70 people.
- W Beach: Our pristine, powder white sand beach is ideal to host casual ceremonies. Up to 160 people.
- Vieques Green: Envelop in warm ocean breezes while enjoying cocktails or dinner under the stars on our breathtaking lawn terrace. Up to 80 people.
- W Lawn: Lose yourself in the charm of our lush tropical gardens. A private venue suitable for your ceremony or reception.
- Fire Pit Lawn: A dramatic cliff top lawn adjacent to our romantic Fire Pit. Offering panoramic views of the Atlantic and mainland Puerto Rico. A perfect location for sensational sunset vows. Up to 60 people.
- Greatroom: A Caribbean ballroom with floor to ceiling windows that offers picturesque views of our extensive and beautifully landscaped outdoor areas. Up to 160 people.
- Vendor service offered through venue: Wedding Planner, DJs, Event Designers, Florists, Photographers/videographer, Live Music, Lighting/audio visual/Island Transportation.
- Mosquito Bay (World’s Brightest Bioluminescent Bay)
- Sun Bay Beach Park
- US Fish & Wildlife Reserve (Beaches)
- Fort Conde Mirasol
- Esperanza (Village)
- Isabel Segunda (Main Town)
Picture Perfect WeddingEnjoy a barefoot beachside ceremony, a glamorous and exotic banquet, a chic yet casual ceremony or a private night - whatever it is, that first kiss will overlook the unbelievable expanse of ocean.
ServicesCatering by Alain Ducasse, Rejuvenating seaside partner massages for the happy couple, roundtrip luxury transfers between Airport/Ferry, W Suite on wedding night, Starwood Honeymoon Concierge, “Sweet Spot” cupcakes in room.
Seven Ceremony OptionsWhisper Cove, Paradise Edge, W Beach, Vieques Green, Fire Pit Lawn, Greatroom. Offering anything from; power white beaches to a serene cliff side, breathtaking lawn terrace, lush gardens, a Caribbean ballroom, and much more!
|Discounts for Guest Rooms: Yes||On-site Catering: Yes|
|Outside Catering: No||Wedding Indoor Capacity: 160|
|Wedding Outdoor Capacity: 160||Number of Events at a Time: 2|
|On-site Wedding Cake: Yes||On-site Coordination: Yes|