144 Oyster Pond Road
Dawn Beach,, St. Maarten
The Westin Dawn Beach Resort & Spa, St. Maarten is an island treasure featuring 310 luxuriously appointed guest rooms and 15 suites, each with french doors leading to a balcony with an ocean or island view. The St. Maarten Resort is located on one of St. Maarten's most beautiful beaches, ideal for the ultimate Caribbean vacation. While visiting, pamper yourself in our Hibiscus spa, explore local beaches on the island, discover St. Maarten's best scuba diving spots, or catch a local ferry for a day trip to the islands of St. Bart and Anguilla. Nestled into a lush hillside and fronted by beautiful Dawn Beach famed for its glorious sunrises, this gem seduces guests with a serene Caribbean atmosphere that yields countless things to do in St. Maarten, both at sea and on land.
The island is renowned for its exotic European influence. Escape to our St. Maarten resort and feel thousands of miles away! Come and experience all St. Maarten has to offer. This St. Maarten beach resort is the perfect retreat for destination weddings or a St. Maarten honeymoon.
Our in-house activity coordinators and Caribbean Concierge Services (CCS) can arrange all sorts of island activities, including scuba diving, ATV tours, shopping excursions, catamaran tours, horseback riding and private boat charters. Our St. Maarten resort features two restaurants, a lobby bar and swim-up bar, a poolside deli, a full service European style spa, casino, state of the art fitness center & retail shops.
Plan a magical wedding getaway you’ll never forget on the exclusive Caribbean island of St. Maarten. Powdery white sand, endless stretches of turquoise water and a touch of European sophistication make this a truly unique destination for your special day. Perfectly positioned amidst this island splendor is The Westin Dawn Beach Resort & Spa, St. Maarten, whose elegance, comfort, and impeccable service promise you the wedding of your dreams.
Just minutes from the island’s Juliana Airport, the resort offers the utmost convenience for all your guests. Yet once you arrive, you have a sense of complete escape, with a quiet setting tucked into a lush tropical hillside and surrounded by miles of blue sea.
Everyone will find a festive air thanks to endless activities, from our relaxing infinity pool and full-service spa to world-class golf, snorkeling, and a fun-filled casino. Our experienced, attentive staff helps you plan each moment, from pre-wedding activities to the ceremony and reception, so you can rest assured that every detail will be perfect.
Services: Wedding Coordinator, Event Staff, Catering staff, Pre-Function space, Audio/Visual equipment
Discounts for guest rooms/block packages: Yes
On-site catering: Yes - Fresh local ingredients from the island’s bounty pair with European culinary expertise in the enticing creations of our talented catering staff. We’ll work with you to design an event menu that reflects your taste and style, adding a creative flair to each meal’s presentation. Friendly and gracious service puts every guest at ease and encourages them to relish each bite.
Outside catering: Yes
Maximum Capacity: 1,100
Number of Events at a time: Depending on size, up to 3
Outdoor Capacity: 1,100
Indoors Capacity: 1,100
Wedding Cake: Yes. (available with preferred vendor)
On-site coordination: Yes
Location of wedding ceremony: (below)
- We offer the intimate atmosphere of one of the Caribbean’s most luxurious islands, plus the grandeur of a world-class resort. Our breathtaking indoor and outdoor venues cover more than 10,000 square feet of space, offering options for private ceremonies, gala banquets, and everything in between.
- For true beachside romance, exchange vows at Dawn Beach’s tranquil shores, with its fine white sand and serene Caribbean vistas. Our nearby garden offers the same lovely beach views plus a backdrop of lush tropical foliage. Or consider celebrating in style outside around our beautiful outdoor pool or landscaped courtyard.
- Indoors, the enchanting Soualiga Ballroom easily hosts hundreds of guests, and will dazzle them all with its grand scale, elegant decor, and adjoining terrace. Equally gracious, smaller function rooms are perfect for more intimate gatherings. And we’ll happily help with decorations, entertainment, photography, and anything else to personalize each space for you.
- St Maarten Marry Me for ceremony detailing & legal paperwork
- Le Case Abaka for Flowers
- Artemia for décor & entertainment options
- Oceanfront resort with great snorkeling
- 12 meter yacht racing out of Philipsburg
- Shopping in Downtown Philipsburg
- Zip lining through the forest
- Orient Beach for lunch or drinks