Discover the Beautiful Virgin Islands
St. John ~, Virgin Islands 00831
Pure relaxation awaits you at The Westin St. John Resort & Villas, a refreshing 47-acre tropical hideaway on the palm-lined shores of Great Cruz Bay. Leave the outside world behind as you embrace the smallest of the developed US Virgin Islands and a year-round temperature of 85 degrees. Distinguished not only for its vibrant culture and history, St. John hosts the pristine Virgin Islands National Park and a wealth of recreational activities. With ocean views and apartment-style layout, our 146 Caribbean villas make The Westin St. John a unique home base in the Virgin Islands, offering comfort and privacy to your family or group.
Enjoy our private 1,200-foot-long white sand beach, surrounded by the lush green hills of the emerald isle. Explore the pristine Virgin Islands National Park which encompasses over two-thirds of the island and is located just minutes from the resort. An island of privacy and exceptional natural beauty, St. John is a unique destination to recharge, revitalize and enjoy a wealth of recreational opportunities.
Crystal blue waters and a temperate climate combine to make St. John the perfect year-round setting for recreational activities. The island’s 30 pristine beaches invite you to participate in a wide array of watersports, including swimming, scuba diving, kayaking, sport fishing, parasailing, windsurfing, boating and snorkeling. On shore, the resort offers a full-service spa, on-site shopping, tennis with instruction on lighted, brand new turf courts and the WestinWORKOUT® Powered by Reebok fitness center. Cool off in the newly-resurfaced pool or enjoy the newest upgrades to the area including umbrellas, new chair cushions and lighting. Golf is available at the nearby Mahogany Run course on St. Thomas.
Celebrate your Honeymoon
St. John, USVI is a Caribbean island both exotic and exclusive making it a paradise for both couples on honeymoon or ones celebrating their love with a romantic retreat. In addition to the great amenities featured at our resort, our Honeymoon Package includes:
- Rates from $495 per night including tax and resort charge
- Breakfast Daily
- Airport Transfers
- Couples Massage
- Snorkel Gear Rental for your stay
- Mano Deli Picnic Basket
- $50 Cruz Bay Water Sport credit per person per stay
- Raised champagne glasses clink as they capture a glimmer of the sun's golden rays. The scent of fresh sea breezes and fragrant flora permeates the air. It's your wedding day, and every sight, sound, and flavor has been carefully selected to reflect your individuality. Welcome to your wedding at The Westin St. John Resort & Villas. You'll discover an exotic island retreat that's easy to reach with no passport required, yet offers quiet exclusivity, with a private beachside setting surrounded by a pristine tropical landscape. Distinctive and versatile venues offer a range of backdrops for your fantasy wedding. Our resort looks out over the spectacular Great Cruz Bay, an ideal setting for sunset weddings on the beach or at our romantic gazebo. Every detail is taken care of and reflects your true style-from flowers and decorations to food and entertainment. Fill your wedding or honeymoon album with many colorful memories. Our ideal location lets you enhance your experience by hopping from St. John, the greenest island, to the bustling mega resorts of St. Thomas, to the off-the-beaten-path feel of St. Croix. Guests in your party can take advantage of these exclusive excursions at their leisure. Our highly personalized and attentive service promises an experience that's unique and worry-free. Beyond the big day itself, we're committed to making the entire experience perfect for you and all your guests.
- Services: Floral planning, wedding spa packages, music & entertainment, food & beverage options
- Discounts for guest rooms/block packages: Yes
- On-site catering: Yes - Our award-winning executive chef Roland Czekelius and his team of professional caterers are skilled in re-interpreting their creations to satisfy your every taste and preference. Count on them for everything from festive buffets to formal sit-down dinners to custom wedding cakes and signature cocktails. We're certain every bite will thrill and delight even the most discerning palates.
- Wedding Cake: Available with preferred vendor
- Location of wedding ceremony: Thanks to our many beautiful indoor spaces and outdoor sites, you can custom-design your perfect Caribbean destination wedding. Stage the ceremony on our picturesque private beach, or amongst the lush foliage of our charming Garden Gazebo area, just steps from the water's edge. Couples with a taste for the dramatic will appreciate panoramic views of the turquoise sea, swaying palm trees, and harbor dotted with colorful boats. When it's party time, celebrate in style with a tented alfresco reception on our beautiful Palm Terrace. Indoors, the soft lighting and elegant decor of our 3,500-square-foot grand ballroom are ideal for dinner and dancing for up to 200 guests. Smaller functions such as intimate rehearsal dinners and festive day-after brunches are perfectly at home amidst the resort's joyful and relaxing atmosphere.
- Wedding Cake: Cakes are custom ordered with your choice of vanilla, chocolate, or carrot cake and a gourmet filling with white butter cream frosting with up to four tiers.
- Champagne: Four different types of Champagne for toasting
- Music: Choice of violin, guitarist, keyboard, vocalist, harp, steel pan or stereo system with speakers
- Decorative Touches: Tiki Torches, White Chair Covers, Tents with lighting packages and Tent Décor including twinkle lights, silk potted palm package, decorate tent with tulle, flowers, or fabric panels
- Food & Beverage Options: Buffet, Plated A la Carte, Open Bar for 4 Hours
- Miscellaneous:Grill, carver, or pasta attendant, premium grill, bartender, butler pass hors d’oeuvres, box storage and delivery, in room delivering of gift bags to guests
- Beaches & Surround waters: St. John offers stunning beaches with white sand and crystal clear turquoise waters abounding in colorful corals & rainbows of tropical fish. The waters surrounding St. John are the best around for sailing.
- Virgin Islands National Park: Two thirds of the St. John is a U.S. National park with spectacular beaches and untouched forests. The park encompasses miles of lush forest, historic plantation ruins, pristine beaches and underwater reefs. National Park trails weave through scenic lookout points, sugar plantation ruins, mysterious rock carvings (pyteroglyphs) and magnificent unspoiled forest.
- Cruz Bay: The main town on St. John, offers interesting bars, restaurants, boutiques, and pastel-painted houses.
- Trunk Bay: Is known as one of the world's most beautiful beaches and offers a magnificent under-water snorkel trail.
- Annaberg Sugar Plantation Ruins: Is primarily an historic site where the production of sugar and rum can be studied, the ruins have stunning panoramic view of BVI and St. John.
ServicesFloral planning, wedding spa packages, music & entertainment, food & beverage options.
On-site CateringOur award-winning executive chef Roland Czekelius and his team of professional caterers are skilled in re-interpreting their creations to satisfy your every taste and preference.
Wedding CakeCakes are custom ordered with your choice of vanilla, chocolate, or carrot cake and a gourmet filling with white butter cream frosting with up to four tiers.
Decorative TouchesTiki Torches, White Chair Covers, Tents with lighting packages and Tent Décor including twinkle lights, silk potted palm package, decorate tent with tulle, flowers, or fabric panels.
MiscellaneousGrill, carver, or pasta attendant, premium grill, bartender, butler pass hors d’oeuvres, box storage and delivery, in room delivering of gift bags to guests.
|Discounts for Guest Rooms: Yes||On-site Catering: Yes|
|Outside Catering: Yes||Wedding Indoor Capacity: 300|
|Wedding Outdoor Capacity: 400||Number of Events at a Time: 2|
|Reception Outdoor Capacity: 400||On-site Coordination: Yes|
|On-site Wedding Cake: Yes|