Discover the Beautiful Virgin Islands
St. John ~, Virgin Islands 00831
Pure relaxation awaits you at The Westin St. John Resort & Villas, a refreshing 47-acre tropical hideaway on the palm-lined shores of Great Cruz Bay. Leave the outside world behind as you embrace the smallest of the developed US Virgin Islands and a year-round temperature of 85 degrees. Distinguished not only for its vibrant culture and history, St. John hosts the pristine Virgin Islands National Park and a wealth of recreational activities. With ocean views and apartment-style layout, our 146 Caribbean villas make The Westin St. John a unique home base in the Virgin Islands, offering comfort and privacy to your family or group.
Enjoy our private 1,200-foot-long white sand beach, surrounded by the lush green hills of the emerald isle. Explore the pristine Virgin Islands National Park which encompasses over two-thirds of the island and is located just minutes from the resort. An island of privacy and exceptional natural beauty, St. John is a unique destination to recharge, revitalize and enjoy a wealth of recreational opportunities.
Crystal blue waters and a temperate climate combine to make St. John the perfect year-round setting for recreational activities. The island’s 30 pristine beaches invite you to participate in a wide array of watersports, including swimming, scuba diving, kayaking, sport fishing, parasailing, windsurfing, boating and snorkeling. On shore, the resort offers a full-service spa, on-site shopping, tennis with instruction on lighted, brand new turf courts and the WestinWORKOUT® Powered by Reebok fitness center. Cool off in the newly-resurfaced pool or enjoy the newest upgrades to the area including umbrellas, new chair cushions and lighting. Golf is available at the nearby Mahogany Run course on St. Thomas.
Rooms: With 175 rooms and suites and 146 villas, guests will find accommodations suited to their individual needs at The Westin St. John Resort & Villas. Overlook the private, natural environment of the resort from a patio or balcony, and step inside to enjoy Westin's Heavenly® Bed and Heavenly® Bath and other unique and restorative amenities.
Dining: 4 Restaurants
- Cruz Bay Prime: Reward your senses with the freshest regional seafood, prime, aged choice grass fed Angus steaks, wagyu beef, lamb and chicken classically prepared with a modern twist and finished with sumptuous desserts and fine coffees all in the comfort and luxury of a spacious open air setting.
- Beach Café: Casual dining overlooking the beautiful Great Cruz Bay, bountiful buffet breakfast served daily, and an island favorite for dinner. You can enjoy a great sunset and a fun bar, which makes Beach Café a great place for family and group entertaining.
- Snorkel’s Bar: Casual dining under the palms on white sandy beaches. Barbecue and sandwiches made to order, full bar and snacks.
- Mango Deli: Our very own Caribbean deli, Starbucks coffee, locally fresh-made pastries, sandwiches and specialty take-out dining and snack packs for traveling or in-room. Mango Deli features a wide variety of beer, wine and spirits. Dine outdoors on the Mango patio, or take along to the beach. Mango is very popular with the islanders too, so you know it's got to be good.
Spa & Massage: The Westin St. John Resort & Villas offers services such as spa massage, in-room spa services, body treatments, facials, and salon services.
Activities: Experience activities such as parasailing, SCUBA, snorkeling, sailing, powerboat and dinghy rentals, sport fishing, luxury excursions, golf at Mahogany Run in nearby St. Thomas, tennis, and spa services
Entertainment: (Live Band) We offer an array of music options for your listening and dancing pleasure. Steel pan players, guitarist, violist, and bands that play an array of Jazz, Latin, modern, R&B, Calypso, Reggae, and Top-40. Also available for your entertainment pleasure live shows that feature Fire-Eater, Broken Bottle Walker, Mocko Jumbies, and Limbo Show.
Extras: WestinWORKOUT includes Vinyasa yoga, Pilates, water aerobics, and aerobic classes
Seasonal: The weather on St. John ranges naturally from beautiful to excellent. Tropical in climate, the year-round average temperature is 85 degrees Fahrenheit. Light trade winds and occasional scattered showers at convenient times provide a refreshing break from the usual sunshine.
Celebrate your Honeymoon
St. John, USVI is a Caribbean island both exotic and exclusive making it a paradise for both couples on honeymoon or ones celebrating their love with a romantic retreat. In addition to the great amenities featured at our resort, our Honeymoon Package includes:
- Rates from $495 per night including tax and resort charge
- Breakfast Daily
- Airport Transfers
- Couples Massage
- Snorkel Gear Rental for your stay
- Mano Deli Picnic Basket
- $50 Cruz Bay Water Sport credit per person per stay
Book online, or call (866) 716-8108.
- Beaches & Surround waters: St. John offers stunning beaches with white sand and crystal clear turquoise waters abounding in colorful corals & rainbows of tropical fish. The waters surrounding St. John are the best around for sailing.
- Virgin Islands National Park: Two thirds of the St. John is a U.S. National park with spectacular beaches and untouched forests. The park encompasses miles of lush forest, historic plantation ruins, pristine beaches and underwater reefs. National Park trails weave through scenic lookout points, sugar plantation ruins, mysterious rock carvings (pyteroglyphs) and magnificent unspoiled forest.
- Cruz Bay: The main town on St. John, offers interesting bars, restaurants, boutiques, and pastel-painted houses.
- Trunk Bay: Is known as one of the world's most beautiful beaches and offers a magnificent under-water snorkel trail.
- Annaberg Sugar Plantation Ruins: Is primarily an historic site where the production of sugar and rum can be studied, the ruins have stunning panoramic view of BVI and St. John.