1. Beach engagement sessions are made even more beautiful if they are taken during the golden hour. Being an adorable couple doesn't hurt either.
2. Patterned boho dresses look right at home along a rocky coastal background. Top the look off with some beachy waves and you have the perfect outfit for a destination wedding.
3. This couple added a few simple touches, like surrounding themselves with glowing lanterns, to their seaside engagement shoot.
4. This couple took their destination beach wedding one step further and held their intimate ceremony on a sandbar in Hawaii!
5. Cuteness overload! The cotton candy like feel of this Cape Town engagement session is only made better by the sequin and tulle wedding dress worn by the bride-to-be.
6. The moody feel of a North California beach wedding is unlike any other - the setting alone is inspiration for photos. Relish in the misty, romantic feel on your wedding day.
7. Juxtaposing your formal outfits with the setting of your engagement party is genius. This couple totally rocked it with their stunning glam Big Sur engagement photos.
8. Sequins and champagne? Yes, please! This Charleston engagement session photographed during the sunset is full on chic.
9. Adding string lights to a romantic beach wedding will give the moonlight some welcome competition.
10. Pineapple bouquets are completely acceptable and totally encouraged at a laid back beach wedding.
11. A North Devon, England romantic engagement shoot captures the sweet little moments of a young, newly engaged couple.
12. Full of natural light and love, this wedding took place on a cliff near Monterey Bay and has us dreaming of warmer weather. The rocky backdrop is perfect for post-ceremony photos.
13. Drenched in decadence, this beach wedding with a Portugal beach backdrop is effortlessly chic. If there is ever a time or place for an embroidered statement back wedding dress, this is it.
14. Not only did this engagement shoot take place in beautiful Bali but the Oscar De La Renta gown that the bride-to-be is wearing is absolutely breathtaking.
15. These newly engaged lovebirds are fully decked out in classic beach engagement photo shoot attire, complete with a romantic floral crown.
Credits: Dawn Alexandra Photography | Ben Christensen | Jenny Sun Photography | Geoff Duncan | Claire Harries | Sawyer Baird | Winsome + Wright Photography Co. | JoPhoto | Millie Holloman | Dirtbin Designs | Toby Mitchell | Laura Hernandez Photography | Love is My Favorite Color | Jemma Keech | Jasmine Lee Photography