Ever since he popped the question (or even before that), you've been working away at wedding planning for the day of your dreams. And let's face it, it's not always an easy process. Avoid burning out by taking a break for a few minutes, hours, even days...
- Throw on a playlist and beauty mask for an easy at-home spa day.
- Seek out Groupon deals just for you and your friends, whether that's a new class or a wine bar special.
- Keep it classic with a dinner and movie date night out. Or just stay in for a movie marathon with your second love, Netflix.
- Stay in bed and curl up with a new book all day long.
- Escape it all, even if it's just for a few days. Plan a mini vacay or a weekend road trip together.
- Indulge in retail therapy. Because you totally deserve that new dress you've had your eye on.
- Put your cooking skills to use with a new recipe.
- Enjoy the fresh air, whether that's hiking, biking or just sipping cocktails on a patio.
- Go wine tasting, or plan a wine and cheese night at home with friends.
- Does anything pair as well as wine and The Bachelor? Binge watch re-runs of your favorite reality show.
- Bust out the ice cream, pizza or whatever your junk food craving may be. No regrets.
- Get your nails done or attempt an at-home mani.
- Hit the town with a night out dancing with your girls. Consider it a pre-bachelorette party.
- Grab your mat and head to a yoga class. Nothing clears the mind quite like meditation.
- When it doubt, sweat it out. Go for a run or de-stress with a trip to the gym.
- Maybe you just don't want to make any more plans. Skip setting your alarm clock and take a long nap.
When you're ready to get back on track, stay organized with one of our wedding planning tools.