Still haven't changed your name yet? I totally get it. The paperwork can make filing your taxes seem like a sweet respite. But the lovely people at Hitchswitch created MyNameChange, an easy way to change your name without the hassle.

Head on over to MyNameChange to get the process started. Just to show you how simple it will be, here are the four steps:

  1. Log in to your mywedding account.
  2. Complete a simple and short order form and submit your payment to HitchSwitch.
  3. Wait by your mailbox. But only for a few days--the package with forms to fill out comes super quick.
  4. When your paperwork arrives, sign and mail.


That's it. Go to MyNameChange to get started now.