Piece of Pie Favors
These charming favors are perfect for a small wedding or a bridal shower. Total cost is a little under $1 not including the pie.
pie kits from Petit Moulin Etsy Shop (includes boxes, parchment, twine and forks!)
double stick tape
yummy pie (we used strawberry rhubarb)
white pen to add names (optional)
1. Write the name of each guest on the box while it's still flat.
2.Crease the cardboard boxes and secure with double sided tape.
3. Cut a piece of parchment to fit the box and place it inside.
4. Cut a piece of pie to fit inside the box.
5. Cut a smaller piece of parchment to fit over the top and to overlap the other parchment on the sides.
6. Tie up with twine and tie a fork on top.
7. Display on a pretty farm table or rustic tablecloth!
It's easy to let the filling smudge the sides, so be extra careful when placing the pie in the box!
Any of the caterers in the mywedding.com directory can help you!