Bold, playful and just a little whimsical, balloons are a unique touch that we've come to adore seeing in wedding decor. Whether your wedding theme is modern, classic or utterly romantic, here are ten ways to incorporate this trend into your wedding details.
1. Include balloons in your engagement session. What better way to have a little fun - and end up with stunning photos? We also think they're perfect for a save the date. Just write your wedding date on the balloons and snap away.
2. Spell out your true feelings, highlight your new last name, and draw attention to important items (like cake!) at your reception.
3. Add a splash of color to a monochromatic look. These bright balloons and those all-white outfits? Match made in heaven.
4. Give them to the flower girl. Because it doesn't get much cuter than a flower girl holding a giant balloon - especially if it happens to say "here comes the bride."
5. Use them to show everyone how much you heart each other.
6. Pass them around to the wedding party for a fun photo-op. A balloon for every bridesmaid!
7. Incorporate them into your decor. They look great alongside this dessert buffet, but they also happen to make for a fantastic photobooth or ceremony backdrop.
8. Get the whole guest list involved. This definitely takes the enjoyment level of family photos up a notch or two!
9. Show off your wedding color palette. We love that this bride and groom picked contrasting colors for their bridesmaids and groomsmen - and that they match the bouquets, dresses and boutonnieres perfectly.
10. Use them as a quirky prop in your one-on-one photos. There's always room for a little bit of extra fun on your wedding day - and in the pictures you'll treasure for years to come.
So, what's the verdict? Will you be including balloons in your wedding decor? Which idea do you like best?