It's official: copper is having a moment. While this bright metallic hue has been overshadowed in the past (we're looking at you, gold), it's all about stealing the scene lately and we couldn't be more excited.
1. Copper Centerpieces: It's hard to go wrong with sleek, shiny and simple copper vases, especially when you want to balance your wildflower-inspired flowers with something a little more structured. This look feel classic and on-trend all at once.
2. Hammered Copper Mugs: Copper isn't the only thing having a moment - the Moscow Mule has been everywhere lately, and with good reason. This refreshing signature cocktail is traditionally served in a pretty copper package. (P.S. The copper mugs make for a fancy wedding favor.)
3. Copper Succulent Favors: Speaking of fancy wedding favors, these tiny succulents and their individual copper planters are a beautiful addition to your decor during the wedding and an even better wedding favor to send home with your guests afterward.
4. Copper Wedding Cake: Hello, gorgeous. This copper foil-topped cake may be too pretty to eat. We're not sure that will stop us.
6. Stationery Suite: The combination of wood texture and copper foil on this invitation suite is eye-catching and elegant. The hand-lettered envelopes with copper colored ink are the perfect finishing touch.
7. Copper Tray: Although there are a few copper touches (that envelope liner!) in this invitation suite, it's the copper tray that's the real star of the show. Asking your photographer to snap a photo of your wedding invitations is a great idea, and styling them up right on a tray this pretty makes it even better.
8. Escort Card Pins: These copper pins aren't the flashiest detail you could include in your wedding, but they make a nice addition to simple white escort cards on your seating chart.
9. Wax Seal: Your wedding day is one of the most romantic days of your life. Don't be afraid to play up the romance - and the copper - with gorgeous details like this copper wax seal. If you get your seal monogrammed you can use it on thank you notes and beyond as well as wedding decor.
10: Thank You Notes: Did someone say thank you notes? Grey and copper may be our new favorite color combination.
11. Hairpiece: This bride's copper hairpiece is delicate and whimsical and looks absolutely stunning with her loose, classic updo. This whole hair look is kind of amazing.
12. Copper Tie: It would hardly be fair to share a copper-inspired look for brides without also offering up one for grooms. Fortunately, this copper tie is just what we were hoping for and looks great with this grey suit (like we said, copper and grey. So good.).
14. Drink Dispenser: Thinking about offering some self-serve beverages at your wedding reception, rehearsal dinner or even a bridal shower? Just imagine how perfect this copper drink dispenser would be filled to the brim with lemonade. Add a few options alongside it so guests can pick their own garnishes (strawberries, blueberries and mint are all amazing with lemonade) and you've got the best summery drink station around.
15: Place Cards: This small wreath of greenery is a nice touch for each guest's place setting, but it definitely wouldn't have the same amount of impact without a hint of copper for the place card.
16: Stamped Escort Tags: For another take on copper escort cards, consider these camp-inspired stamped tags. You could add each guests name and table number onto the copper strip for a card that doubles as a keepsake.
17. Copper Cake Stand: This cake is amazing, but we'll confess that what we're really interested in is the cake stand. It's industrial meets elegant and just the offbeat touch an eclectic or rustic wedding needs.
18. Garden Marker Place Cards: DIY, anyone? With a set of copper garden markers, a permanent marker and your guest list, you could easily turn these place markers into a fun and memorable project for your wedding day.
What do you think? Will you be including copper in your wedding color palette? Let us know in the comments below!
Credits: This Love Of Yours Photography | Christina McNeill | Leo Patrone | Cake Ink | Host and Toast Studio | Gemma Milly | Carlie Statsky Photography | Carlie Statsky Photography | Sylvie Gil | Co Corrina | This Love Of Yours | Wedding Chicks | Confetti System | Elisa B Photography | 91 Magazine | Christie Graham Photography | Red, White & Green Photography | Vitalic Photo