Whether you and your soon-to-be are into bold, bright colors or a more muted approach (we do love a good set of neutrals), pinning down your color scheme can help you begin to determine the look and feel of your entire wedding day. And in honor of All About Color month here at mywedding we decided to help you out with some of the heavy lifting and track down five unique summer wedding color palettes - as well as snapshots from a real wedding that incorporated each into its decor.
1. Bright summer wedding colors: These bold colors, including peach and teal, make for a playful palette that's particularly well-suited to eclectic decor. It looks extra pretty in this retro-inspired wedding. (Photo by Steve Cowell Photography)
2. Aqua wedding colors: A little bit of teal and a lot of robin's egg blue - this wedding is coolly summery. A groom in a light grey suit is the perfect finishing touch for this color palette. (Photo by Benj Haisch)
3. Wildflower wedding colors: Sweet and feminine, this pink and purple color palette is ideal for weddings with a little bit of vintage glamour or just a touch of rustic charm. The softness of the colors and accompanying green accents make this color combination natural and pretty. (Photo by Ulmer Studios)
4. Classic blue wedding colors: Navy, cream and green - this color palette is lovely for a variety of wedding themes. We love the elegant, outdoorsy and vintage feel of the decor pictured here, but could see these colors looking beautiful with modern decor, too. (Photo by Let's Frolic Together)
5. Bold wedding colors: Non-traditional, statement-making and still very much a perfect wedding color palette, this combination of fuchsia, soft blue and pink and peach tones would be stunning in a summer setting (we liked it for spring, too). (Photo by Michael Radford Photography)
Do you think you'll include any of these summer wedding color palettes in your decor? Which one best fits your vision for your wedding day?