I was in Pier One shopping for some Fourth of July party items and I couldn't help but noticed all the gorgeous peacock and peacock inspired items that are in stock right now. Of course, my wedding-obsessed mind immediately went "oh my god, this would make fabulous wedding decor options!" So, for those of you planning a peacock-themed or colored wedding, check out some of this stuff...
* Peacock feather spray (couple this with some cala lilies or other flowers in your centerpieces!)
* Place these peacock votives with candles all around your venue to set a romantic mood
* This peacock bangle set is beautiful and I can tell you they look great even on very small wrists
* They have a few of these pretty peacock blue recycled glass vases in different sizes
* Too big to be a ring pillow, but these reversible peacock pillows would be cool to feature somewhere.
* This mosaic peacock centerpiece is full of art deco fabulosity
* Top it all of with these metal peacock stands for cake toppers