As we've said before, planning a wedding doesn't have to be complicated. In fact, if you find yourself overwhelmed at the beginning of your engagement we recommend that you stop search for details, take a deep breath, and step away from the action for long enough to look at the big picture and something extra-simple...like a beautiful color palette. And since it's still All About Color month at mywedding, we've got just the thing to help you clarify your wedding planning vision: five beautiful summer wedding color palettes straight from the pages of mywedding The Magazine.
1. Romantic wedding color palette: Soft colors and sweet shades of lavender, blue and cream bring the romantic feel of this wedding to life. Handmade details are the perfect complement to this cool, summery palette. (Photos by Austin Gros Photography)
2. Bright wedding color palette: Punchy, playful and wonderfully eye-catching, this bold selection of colors is a good fit for outdoor weddings with modern, eclectic or handmade details. (Photos by Let's Frolic Together)
3. Urban neutral wedding color palette: This wedding is sleek and polished, with urban elements and modern details. The color palette - which features a variety of neutrals in shades of grey and taupe, as well as yellow as a standout accent color, is just the way to tie it all together. (Photo by Jenny Linquist Photography)
4. Peachy wedding color palette: A little bit bright and a little bit refreshing, this color palette plays well with summer flowers and one of our favorite non-petaled additions, succulents. The coral tones lend themselves especially well to rustic weddings. (Photos by Julie Harris Photography)
5. Classic wedding color palette: Simple, clean and utterly elegant, this gold-trimmed color palette is stunning. It also manages to feel light and summery - in part due to the addition of soft greens, creams and whites and in part thanks to gold's status as one of the prettiest neutrals around. (Photo by Jessica Fairchild Photography)
Which summer wedding color palette do you love most? Don't forget to let us know - and check out the complete real weddings right here for more colorful inspiration.