Chalkboard details are the kind of trend that you see pop up in every type of wedding theme. Whether it's a romantic garden wedding or a traditional, classic event, you can find chalkboard details scattered throughout any wedding.
1. Show off your new titles with these chalkboard chair signs. The cursive lettering gives a romantic vibe to the modern black and white color scheme.
2. A chalkboard welcome sign mixed in with gorgeous calligraphy is a modern bride's dream. The hand-painted flowers add in a little extra color to the normally black and white scheme of conventional chalkboards.
3. Take chalkboard details to the next level by including them in your wedding cake. This non-traditional cake skips the white buttercream in favor of black fondant and a Beatles quote.
4. Channel the chalkboard theme into your invites for a clean and unique look that your guests will be excited to open.
5. This blank chalkboard background is perfect for a DIY photo booth. Provide chalk for your guests to write their own personal messages behind their snapshots.
6. Not only are these chalkboard inspired coasters a great place to set your signature drinks but they can also be used as favors that your guests can keep as a memento when they leave.
7. If you have decided to share your wedding celebrations on social media with your guests and followers, a cute couple hashtag is a must. Display it on a fun chalkboard sign so that your guests will be able to upload and tag the photos they took of your big day!
8. Sometimes simple is better. These bold table numbers will make it easier for your friends and family to find their seats faster so that the champagne toasts can begin!
9. Take your talents to the kitchen by creating these personal chalkboard cookies for your guests to take home as a special treat. They are easier than they look and your friends and family will be impressed by your baking skills.
10. Create a modern menu with a chalkboard theme that is both fun and delicious. The black and white type makes it easy to read and the decorative details give it a unique touch.
11. Name tags on drinking glasses are always a good idea. Don't lose your glass every time you run to the dance floor by supplying these fun chalkboard labels.
12. Big love quotes at a wedding are always a crowd pleaser. Fill your big sign with your favorite love quote or saying to welcome your guests to the ceremony.
13. Create an easy-to-read seating chart with handwritten names that will allow your guests to find their table numbers with ease.
14. A chalkboard monogram is both elegant and timeless. Display this at your wedding reception and then keep it for years to come as a memory of your wedding day.
Credits: Lily and Val | Jess Jackson Photographer | Deliciously Decadent | Kristian Ratnam Design | Paper Flora | evermine | Southern Spruce | Sugar and Chic Shop | Darling Mine | The Crafting Foodie | Handmade is Better | Andrea Paradowski Photography | Harwell Photography | Alyssa Marie | Etsy