Modern weddings, rustic weddings, romantic weddings...no matter the style of your wedding, succulents can be just the detail you need to round out your decor. Here are 10 different succulent ideas to help you figure out just how to include these lovely little plants in your big day.
1. Succulent Boutonnieres: Thanks to their small size and neutral color palette, succulents and boutonnieres are kind of a match made in heaven. Plus, your groom may prefer a plant over a flower for his own look, especially when it's going to be pinned to his suit all day.
2. Creative Cake Toppers: If we could top all of the cakes with succulents, we would. This simple display is downright gorgeous and definitely good enough to eat.
3. Desert Style Centerpieces: We mentioned before that succulents fit with any style of wedding decor, but we'll admit that they're especially wonderful for desert or Southwestern-themed weddings - and make a great accent in centerpieces.
4. Escort Cards: Succulent escort cards are the ideal two-for-one at your wedding. Pot them up individually and they're a fun favor for guests to take home. Add a tag or small sign, and those favors become personalized escort cards.
5. DIY Monogram: Looking for a unique monogram to incorporate into your wedding decor? This succulent-filled option is one of a kind and something you can enjoy long after you say "I do."
6. Succulent Photobooth Backdrop: This non-traditional backdrop is set up to be the perfect place for a photobooth or impromptu location for guests to snap selfies. We're also picturing it as a gorgeous, textured backdrop for your ceremony itself.
7. Bride's Bouquet: This all-green wedding bouquet takes succulents (and monochromatic color palettes) to a whole new level. The soft greens will pop against a white wedding dress and the variety of textural plants, including air plants, are stunning.
8. Alternative Accessories: What better way to complement a succulent boutonniere on your groom than by pairing it up with a simple succulent hair accessory for your own look? This piece is subtle and pretty and tucks into the side of this elegant updo beautifully.
9. Ceremony Decor: Succulents fit into every aspect of weddings, including delicate aisle decor at your ceremony.
10. Table Numbers: Sometimes the unexpected touches make the best details. Instead of using a wood block, a stack of books or a wire or frame to hold up your table numbers, tuck the numbers in between the leaves of a succulent. Table decor, done.
Credits: Onelove Photography | Aaron Young | Tyler Rae Photography | Ozzy Garcia | Sarah Murray Photography | The Nichols | Michael Radford Photography | Stephanie Williams Photography | Petula Pea Photography | Love Me Do Photography | Mirelle Carmichael Photography