This little bouquet is so sweet for a bridesmaid or flower girl and is easy to make! Total Cost: $20
Supplies: Clippers and/or scissors
10 stems of flowers
Here's the flower recipe we used:
5 red anemones
2 white ranunculus
2 white hyacinth
3 red parrott tulips
Other flowers that work well include: roses, freesia, lisianthus.
Steps: 1. Trim the leaves off the flowers and set a few of the leaves aside.
2. Start with 2-3 flowers and hold in one hand.
3. Each time you add a few more flowers, turn the bouquet.
4. Adjust flowers as needed.
5. Once you like how the bouquet looks, secure the bouquet with floral tape.
6. Cover the tape with ribbon.
Most of the flowers we used were bulbs, so we decided to use floral tape instead of string or wire as the stems are more sensitive.
No time? Buy it:
Any of the florists on mywedding.com!
Oh, how we love Frolic! Chelsea's daily inspiration blog is always chock-full of pretty ideas that feel effortless and chic. So, we're so happy that she is posting DIY projects that are easy to do while packing a big punch.