Want something both healthy and a little decadent? Try this delicious salad from our friends at allrecipes!
- 1/2 cup walnut halves
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 cups mixed greens
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1 tablespoon raspberry vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Place walnuts and sugar in a skillet over medium heat, stirring constantly until the sugar dissolves into a light brown liquid and coats the walnuts. Remove walnuts from skillet, and spread them out on a sheet of aluminum foil to cool.
- Place in a large salad bowl the mixed greens, cranberries, cheese, vinaigrette, vinegar, and olive oil. Toss gently; add candied walnuts, and toss again.