Thanks to stars like Cara Delevingne, Lily Collins and Kylie Jenner eyebrows have been focused on more than ever. Not only do they frame your face but they help draw attention to your gorgeous eyes. Stay right here to learn tips, tricks and products to shape and groom your brows.
1. Maybelline New York Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara ($8): This little balled brush should not be underestimated. It provides a colored tint while defining arches in a natural clump-free way. This is perfect for a quick everyday brow product.
2. Too Faced Bulletproof Brows ($30): Some of us are a little too busy to create on fleek eyebrows every day. That's where this groundbreaking product comes in. This brow definer is a powder, gel, pencil and setting wax all in one. In just 60 seconds, this 24-hour, waterproof and smudge-proof product provides the color and definition of truly bulletproof brows.
3. Urban Decay Brow Box ($29): Can it be true? Everything you need for amazing brows in one palm sized box!? It's true. And it's worth it. This mini box includes: two shades of brow color, perfecting/setting wax, high-quality metal mini tweezers (they really work!), two mini angled brushes and two mirrors. Don't be fooled by its size, this box will be your go-to brow savior.
4. Burberry Effortless Eyebrow Definer ($33): Create your signature brow look with this double-ended slanted tip pencil and sculpting brush. With three different colors to choose from, the right pencil will give you naturally defined brows in a quick and easy way.
5. Anastasia Clear Brow Gel ($22): This stuff is seriously awesome. After all the hard work of achieving the eyebrows of your dreams, the last thing you want to do is have them smudge or stray. This soothing chamomile brow gel is clear and long lasting so that your defined brows will stay put without a fuss.