It's true that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Sometimes you just need a little direction in finding the products and makeup tips that make you feel the most beautiful. That's where these ladies come in. These 10 bloggers eat, sleep and breath the beauty industry and it's their passion for products and raving reviews that make them the experts.
1. Fiore Beauty: Jaimi Brooks is the founder of Fiore Beauty and is dedicated to her passion to provide quality beauty services to LA's elite. Follow her for behind the scenes inspiration at @fiorebeauty.
2. I Covet Thee: Alix is the best of both worlds. Fulfilling our makeup and beauty obsessions, this blogger and vlogger also loves to eat. Her feed is a mix between product recommendations, gorgeous food and inspiring candid shots. Follow her at @icovetthee.
3. Beauty is Boring: Need to spice up your feed with some playful colors? Robin Black demonstrates in an ongoing photo project that beauty is a complicated and subjective thing. She does all the makeup and photographs a mix of friends, strangers and models. Follow her at @beautyisboring.
4. Keiko Lynn: This fun loving fashionista shares her daily life, style and beauty tips with all of her followers. She is known for her in depth tutorials and the occasional picture of her cats. Follow her @keikolynn.
5. Beauty Bets: Lovers of no-nonsense reviews will love self-described "detox junkie" Elizabeth Dehn's DIY tutorials. Offering all natural ways and uses for everyday products, 'Bets' will will keep you motivated daily. Follow her at @beautybets.
6. Barefoot Blonde: This braid obsessed blogger is beautiful, brilliant and yes, blonde. Follow her for tutorials, inspiration, and adorable snaps of her son, Atticus at @amberfillerup.
7. She's in the Glow: Anabel Atkinson is the mastermind and glow expert behind She's in the Glow. Sharing everything that inspires her from flowers to fragrances, her account is full of photos from her daily life and inspirational finds. Follow her at @anabel_atkinson.
8. Politics of Pretty: Written by Kara Manos, this DC beauty blog is dedicated to beauty junkies and newbies alike. Marketing consultant by day and lifestyle blogger by night, she does it all! Follow her for the greatest in beauty news and events at @politics_pretty.
9. Miss Maven: Teni Panosian aka Miss Maven is a beauty adviser, product recommender, makeup consumer and, on top of all that, an actress. We trust her stylish tips and tricks. Follow her @tenipanosian.
10. Tanya Burr: Easy to follow British beauty vlogger Tanya Burr is knowledgeable of her products and descriptive with her steps. Her blog is perfect for those who don't know where to start. She has also launched lip gloss and nail polish lines. We're big fans. Follow her at @tanyaburr.