Everyone loves a wedding with emotional vows, gorgeous decor and a beautiful bride, but what they really come for is the food. Your menu should reflect the exact feel that you want your guests to experience. Whether you are coursing your meals for a sit down dinner or creating an intricate buffet filled with comfort foods and delicious desserts, the design of your menu should match your unique wedding style. These 10 modern menus are the perfect way to present your cuisine choice to your wedding guests.
1. Folding your menu into a napkin is a great way to keep things simple and compact. Your guests will know exactly what they're in for with the easily readable numbered courses.
2. This big wooden menu is perfect for a garden wedding. The white calligraphy really stands out on the dark wood and the luscious greenery gives it a romantic touch.
3. This handwritten menu will give your meal a very personal vibe. Add in a patterned napkin and a big single flower and your friends and family will feel extra special when they sit down at the dinner table.
4. Watercolors and calligraphy. Need we say more? This unique take on a menu board will definitely catch the attention of your guests as they walk into the reception.
5. This modern menu includes a place card, favor and, of course, a list of what's for dinner. Place a sweet treat or other edible favor into the brown menu bag to give your guests a little surprise when they take their seats.
6. Throwing a backyard BBQ? This simple wooden menu is sure to please!
7. This dainty place setting menu just exudes modern romance. From the gold utensils to the delicately detailed plates, this style is great for tea parties, bridal showers or intimate garden weddings.
8. Putting your menu on a mirror is a fun way to display your wedding meal. Grab a marker and get creative!
9. Keep things uncomplicated with this gorgeous white and gray menu. Placed on a gold rimmed charger and accompanied by a lace table runner it gives the table an upscale rustic feel. Bon appetit!
10. Chalkboard wedding details are everywhere. Hire a calligrapher to decorate your menu chalkboard for a clean black and white look.
Credits: Weddingstar | Kristine Paulsen Photography | Pretty Lane Weddings | Naomi Chokr Photography | Janae Shields | W & E Photographie | Tie That Bonds | Matthew Nigel | JoPhoto | Krista Mason | Rifle Paper Co.