These 13 stunning rainy day wedding photos will make you think twice before singing, "rain, rain go away!"
1. This groom isn't going to let a little rain get in the way of his bright smile as he stares at his new bride.
2. A little drizzle means the opportunity to steal a kiss under a clear umbrella for a sweet moment between the two of you.
3. Get the whole gang outside for a group shot - just don't forget the umbrellas!
4. If your photographer can get a bird's eye view - it will give you and your sweetheart a whole new perspective on rainy weather.
5. Sometimes you need a little help from your friends. The best man stepped in to shield this Colorado couple from the elements.
6. This cute couple did their first look in a rainy forest and the outcome was absolutely fabulous.
7. Say goodbye to those sparkly high heels! Rain boots are a wedding day must when it starts to drizzle at your outdoors wedding.
8. This dreamy duo used the reflection of the puddles to create a captivating wedding photo that they will cherish forever.
9. This couple improvised when they had to take cover after their vows. They seem pretty okay with it, right?
10. A little nighttime rain means taking cover under an umbrella and the street lights.
11. A little bit of rain really enhances city lights. Don't be afraid to hit the streets for a non-traditional wedding photo op.
12. Puddles have never looked so romantic.
13. Don't be afraid to get a little playful! If your dress is already wet - slip off your shoes and go for it!
Credits: Breanna Elizabeth Wedding | Ariel Renae Photography | Photo Pink | Ashley Tsibin | Our Love is Loud | Andrew Jade Photography | Meg Perotti | Zoran Ivanovic | Ivan Zamanuhin | Reighard Photography | Bobbi + Mike | Bespoke | Jodi Thai