April's real weddings were all so unique from each other, weren't they? Especially the locations! For this month's real wedding round-up I wanted to focus on the beautiful ceremony venues we saw in April! From a quaint British church to San Francisco's city hall, our couples all said their "I do's" in some stunning places.
5. Miami oceanfront fun from K & K Photography. Debbie and Chris chose a gorgeous outdoor location--filled with vast lawns, palm trees, and deep blue water.
4. Laidback Florida farm wedding courtesy of Justin DeMutiis Photography. Martha and Rob combined Southern charm and a casual farm vibe to create this pretty event.
3. Classic UK church wedding in Suffolk from Craig and Kate Photography. Emma and Chris' wedding was full of elegance and simplicity, including their venue choice. This church was the perfect location to start their beautiful day.
2. An unconventional wedding at a stately Southern manor by Dark Roux Photography. Sara and Russell transformed this traditional wedding venue into something dark and magical.
1. Sophisticated courthouse wedding from Emily Take Photos. This wedding at city hall shows that you don't have to go crazy with decorating a venue, just pick one with a style all its own!