How is it already Thursday? How is that even possible? I meant to have this all done by Monday afternoon, but then...well, here we are. Delightfully Engaged had a March full of beautiful real weddings. From traditional to completely outdoorsy, there were tons of interesting details and fun moments to be had. But, more than anything else, March's real weddings were chock-full of gorgeous wedding dresses. For my monthly round-up, I decided to show you my top 5 favorite wedding dresses from these lovely real weddings.
5. Catherine's sweet and romantic dress by Something Blue. How pretty is this?! Later, she wards off the evening chill with the greatest cherry red cardigan.
4. Vivian's gorgeous crowd-wower (confession: I don't know who designed this one, if you do, give me a comment!). It's elegant, feminine, and just plain perfect.
3. Summer's Vera Wang that she got on sale! Lucky gal! Not only did she get this dress for a song, but it was just right for her 1920s-themed affair.
2. Jenna's ruffly Galina. And yes, she is water skiing in it. Very brave, Jenna!
1. Kitty's unbelievable Oscar de la Renta. Few women could rock this dress so well. As a result, I equally loathe and admire her.