We love Kaitlin’s fashion and styling tips for every event in your life (including, of course, your wedding day) and can’t wait to see what ideas and inspiration she shares for all of the celebrations that come along with wedding planning!
I love the idea of the bridal shower being a time to spoil the bride. If you think about it, the shower’s purpose is really just to shower the bride, so why not make it all about her? When it comes to gift etiquette for showers you can either go off the registry, if it is listed on the invitation, or you are able to choose to give her something that is just for her. Here are a few gift ideas for the bride from spa gift cards to cute beach accessories for the honeymoon and more!
1. Pamper her. What woman doesn't love anything for pampering? My favorite gift that I think you can’t go wrong with is an array of beauty and bath products. From a Diptyque candle to Grace lotion and a Eberjay robe, set her up to have a mini spa moment at home. If you are really wanting to spoil her you can’t go wrong with a spa gift card so she can get a massage or facial for the week of her wedding.
2. Jewelry. If you are very close to the bride, I recommend a beautiful piece of jewelry. Try something dainty so she can wear it all the time, like this Maya Brenner Designs initial necklace or Tai initial bracelet. Make sure you use her new initials!
3. Something for traveling. A passport case or piece of luggage makes for the ultimate shower gift for the traveling bride. I love this passport case from Gigi New York! Put her new initials on it to make it personal. They also have matching luggage tags.
4. For the kitchen. While she probably has registered for many things for the kitchen, think of cute things she would never think of or hasn’t included on her registry. I love this recipe box from Rifle Paper Co. or a cute apron and matching oven mitt.
5. For the honeymoon. Whether she is off to the beach or traveling around Europe, any cute accessory for her honeymoon is a great go-to. I love the idea of a cute beach tote or new swimsuit for the beach honeymooners!
6. For the wedding night. I suggest this only if you are close to the bride or if there is not a planned lingerie shower. However, you can’t go wrong with cute pajamas (Eberjay Pajama top and bottom) or a robe as well! Make sure you are keeping the groom in mind though and not getting something that covers her up completely!
Check back soon for more gift ideas and event styling tips from Kaitlin, and don’t forget to see what our other guest bloggers have been talking about!