Fashion & Beauty
13 Flower Girl Shoes Reviewers Swear Won’t Pinch Little Feet
Shop The Story
Is there anything worse than cheap flower girl shoes that pinch a little princess’s feet and inspire tears on an occasion where happiness should reign supreme? OK, of course plenty of things are worse, but uncomfortable flower girl shoes are ickier than having to hold the ring bearer’s hand. Good thing plenty of absolutely adorable styles made for sweet little feet are also supremely stylish. We’re talking ivory, white, metallic and colorful flower girl shoes from retailers like Amazon, Nordstrom, Zappos and David’s Bridal. Each top-rated shoe we include in our roundup is praised by parents who actually had a pleasant experience with their child wearing it. That is no small thing. Beyond the cozy factor, the styles we love are cute, age-appropriate (no crazy high heels here), fun for flower girls to put on, and agreeable to the adults who pay for them.
Top-Rated Flower Girl Shoes
- Best Affordable Flower Girl Shoes: Dempsey Marie Dress Shoe
- Best Blush Flower Girl Shoes: Kenneth Cole Rose Bow Ballet Flat
- Best Flower Girl Shoes at David’s Bridal: Lace Mary Janes With Pearl Strap
- Best Flower Girl Shoes on Amazon: Thee Bron Ballet Mary Janes
- Best Purple Flower Girl Shoes: Walofou Mary Jane Princess Shoes
- Best Burgundy Flower Girl Shoes: Charming Deer Princess Bowknot Flats
- Best Toddler Flower Girl Shoes: Sole Play Polina Metallic Mary Jane Flat
- Best Gold Flower Girl Shoes: Felix & Flora Ballerina Flat
- Best Silver Flower Girl Shoes: Nina Zavana Sparkle Flat
- Best Flower Girl Shoes on Zappos: Nina Kids Nataly Shoe
- Best Flower Girl Shoes on Nordstrom: Nina Bonnett Mary Jane
- Best Flower Girl Baby Shoes: Baby Deer Skimmer Mary Jane
- Best Ivory Flower Girl Shoes: Dream Pairs Aurora Flat
Finding comfortable and cute flower girl shoes is possible. We scoped out styles that feature memory foam footbeds for maximum shock absorption on a night she’ll be on her feet. A lot. Look for little footwear with a rubber sole so she won’t slip during her big walk or while dancing. If your flower girl may want to sport her shoes post-wedding, consider what style she’ll enjoy for church, dress-up or the holidays. Whether for one wear or multiple, shop with confidence knowing the flower girl shoes we feature here are well-reviewed by parents whose little girls donned a pair and not only didn’t protest, but in some cases, refused to take ‘em off at the end of the night!
Flower Girl Shoe Shopping Considerations
Shop sweet shoes from $15 to $55.
Coordinate the shoes to the dress. An ivory frock calls for matching shoes, as does a pure white gown. Blush can match most dress hues. Go with burgundy in fall or winter if you want to spice things up. Let your little star don purple to pump up her princess power. Or, try metallic silver or gold shoes on for size.
From ballet flats to Mary Janes, our shoe review is comprised of comfy kicks for kids. We feature a few small heels, but this roundup is about flower girl shoes she’ll wear without whining on wedding night.
If you’re buying shoes for a baby or growing tot, be sure to consider what size she may be sporting come nuptials, especially if the wedding is several months from now.
Each product we feature has been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.