Fashion & Beauty
The Cutest Flower Girl Baskets You Can Shop in 2020
Shop The Story
All eyes are going to be on the flower girl on your wedding day, which means she should definitely be carrying the best flower girl basket to match the style of your big day. Who wouldn’t admire the smallest member of the wedding party doing the most adorable thing ever? (Ambling down the aisle, spreading flower petals here, there, anywhere, as carefree as, well, a little girl who feels like the most special person in the entire world.)
The attention she will be basking in is justification enough to put a ton of thought into each detail of your flower girl’s wedding-day look. From the dress to the shoes to the perfect flower girl basket for holding those precious petals, you will obviously want to spoil the sweet little girl in your life with your choices for her attire and accessories.
Top-Rated Flower Girl Baskets in 2020
- Best Traditional Basket: Simplicity Small White Ivory Wedding Basket
- Best Rustic Basket: The Bashful Bride Bohemian Chic Basket
- Best Color-Coordinating Basket: David’s Bridal Exclusive Regal Ties Flower Basket
- Best Wooden Basket: Here Comes the Bride Wooden Flower Girl Basket
- Best Satin Basket: Lillian Rose Large Satin Flower Basket
- Best Basket for an Upscale Wedding: LAPUDA Two-Piece Rhinestone Basket
- Best Basket and Ring Bearer Pillow Set: TRUE LOVE GIFT White Satin Lace Set
- Best Basket for a Beach Wedding: Starfish and Shell Beach Wedding Basket
- Best Wire Basket: The Lonely Heart Co. Farmhouse Basket
- Best Personalized Basket: Pink Tutu Personalized Flower Girl Basket
- Best Vintage Basket: Lillian Rose Vintage Gold Lace Wedding Flower Girl Basket
- Best Decorative Basket: Lillian Rose True Love Flower Bucket
What Kind of Flower Girl Baskets Are Available
No matter the feel of your wedding, there is a flower girl basket to perfectly complement the season, style, and locale. Whether you want your little flower girl to tote a traditional white, satin or wicker basket down the aisle or one that is vintage-inspired, we’ve got you covered. Read on to find the best flower girl basket to suit your wedding budget and theme.
How to Choose a Flower Girl Basket
News flash: Weddings can be expensive. Luckily, when it comes to flower girl baskets, you don’t need to shell out a lot of dough to purchase one your little attendant will be proud to parade in front of family and friends. This is even better news if you plan to have more than one flower girl.
The feel of your wedding may dictate the color of the flower girl basket you select. For example, if you are hosting a rustic-chic affair, you may consider picking a burlap-covered basket for your flower girl. If you are to wed in a church, white is always a safe color choice. But you can get as creative as well; there are no hard and fast rules when it comes to the color of a flower girl basket.
You will want the style of your flower girl’s basket to play off the look and feel of your wedding, be it vintage, rustic, traditional, or modern. The accessory can stand out with a bold pattern or color, or you can keep it simple by picking a pretty white satin basket.
Fabric and Other Features:
These days, almost any vessel can constitute a flower girl basket. Again, you can opt to go with a traditional satin basket or use one constructed of chicken wire, or any fabric or material in-between. Just keep in mind a smaller basket may be better suited for younger flower girls, while an older child who can grab and spread more petals may be able to tote a larger basket. Also, keep embellishments, a.k.a. choking hazards, to a minimum for any flower girl under age 3.
Each product we feature has been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.