Fashion & Beauty
Pastel Wedding Dresses
Good news for all you bride-to-be’s who want to put a unique twist on your bridal style: the white wedding dress is no longer the only dress in town. And, lucky for you, this pretty trend has become increasingly available now that designers are creating pastel masterpieces.
Good news for all you bride-to-be’s who want to put a unique twist on your bridal style: the white wedding dress is no longer the only dress in town. And, lucky for you, this pretty trend has become increasingly available now that designers are creating pastel masterpieces. From mint to lilac, these pastel wedding dresses are sweeping the bridal industry with no signs of slowing down. Here are 10 of our favorite looks that will have you convinced that pastels are more than just a spring fling.
1. Palest Pink: A swoon-worthy contender for most popular wedding dress color, this trendy shade is here to stay. From the sleeves to the embellishments, this bride evokes a classic and unique look that is truly heart warming. (Photo by Jonas Peterson)
2. Baby Blue: It’s easy to fall in love with this calm and relaxing shade. This super stylish bride and her matching groom are almost too cute for words. (Photo by Simply Bloom Photography)
3. Cream Couture: This off white beauty is a gown that will glow on any skin color. Plus, the buttons are an adorably unique detail that I just love. See Tara LaTour’s latest collection here. (Dress by Tara LaTour)
4. Newly Minted: You’ve seen it everywhere – from invitations and cakes to nail polish and purses – mint has definitely arrived. Why not flaunt this lovely color on your big day by stepping out in a romantic mint gown? (Photo by KT Merry)
5. Something Blue: Don’t want to go full on color? Adding a pastel bow to match your color palette will be an instant crowd pleaser. (Photo by Julie Mikos Photography)
6. Retro Ruffles: Peek-a-boo! We see you, ruffles. From the top to the toes, everything about this look is put together perfectly. (Photo by Tiffany Hughes Photography)
7. Blushing Bride: Long before this trend hit the runways, celebs like Reese Witherspoon and Gwen Stefani wore blush dresses on their walk down the aisle. This dress is certainly for the modern bride and will assure that all eyes are on you as you say, ‘I do.’ (Dress by Watters)
8. Lovely Lilac: Beautiful background aside, this wedding gown is a show stopper. With just a hint of purple, this dress would be great for any bride wanting to give off a glamorous and regal vibe. (Photo by Simply Bloom Photography)
9. Pastel Party: While gowns in solid shades are definitely beautiful, this gown is going to steal the show. I can’t help but stare at the subtle watercolor-like pattern and the playful flow of the entire ensemble. (Dress by Elizabeth Fillmore)
10: Celeb Chic: I might be biased from watching too much 7th Heaven and dancing to ‘Bye, Bye, Bye’ growing up, but this might just be the world’s most perfect couple. Jessica is wearing a custom-made, petal-pink Giambattista Valli Haute Couture gown, while Timberlake donned a Tom Ford tuxedo, which he co-designed. Perfection. (Photo via People)
Would you wear a pastel wedding dress on your big day?