Fashion & Beauty
10 Boutonnieres That Demand Attention
When it comes to groom’s fashion, boutonnieres are a go-to detail that really shows off hispersonal style. From modern to rustic, we’ve found beautiful boutonnieres to please even the most particular of grooms.
When it comes to groom’s fashion, boutonnieres are a go-to detail that really shows off hispersonal style. From modern to rustic, we’ve found beautiful boutonnieres to please even the most particular of grooms. These 10 attention grabbing boutonnieres will have your guys pinning them to their lapels faster than you can say, ‘I do!’
1. This soft succulent boutonniere would look amazing on a dark suit. Match the pastel colors to the flowers in your bouquet to create a beautiful and cohesive look.
2. This groom exudes modern elegance from his white tuxedo and delicate leaf ring boutonniere to the mismatched patterns of his plaid button up and polka dot bow tie. He fit in perfectly at his backyard, seaside wedding in Florida.
3. The groomsmen’s mother made all of the pepper and rosemary boutonnieres in this fiesta-inspired wedding from local farmers market finds.
4. Remember your loved ones with a gold pocket watch boutonniere like this groom did for his vintage Brooklyn wedding.
5. DIY your own rustic boutonnieres with these eclectic glitter feathers wrapped in twine and adorned with baby’s breath and homemade glitter hearts.
6. Boutonnieres are the perfect place for your groom to express his interests. If he loves golf, wrap up a bunch of colorful tees in your wedding colors for him to pin to his lapel!
7. We love a good geometric detail. Add in some billy balls and you have the perfect boutonniere for a rustic meets modern wedding.
8. All grooms are superheros! This batman and baby’s breath boutonniere is cute and quirky. Give each groomsman the superhero of his choice to make an unbeatable wedding party team.
9. In this Wizard of Oz inspiration shoot, the Tin Man (aka the groom) wore a heart boutonniere that matched the bride’s ruby red slippers perfectly. You really can’t go wrong with the combination of red sequins and an emerald bow tie!
10. For the avid card player, this boutonniere is a clear winner. Our favorite part is that it’s showing all hearts!