Fashion & Beauty
10 Wedding Hairstyles for Short Hair
We are here to prove that short wedding day hairstyles are just as lovely, if not more so, than those with long hair.
There is just something about brides with shorter hair that gives off a chic, stylish and sophisticated vibe. If you are stressing about having to grow your hair out for your wedding day, you might want to reconsider.
Here are 10 ways to rock a short hairstyle on your wedding day.
1. Big Bouffant: Full and fabulous, this wedding day hairstyle has stolen our hearts. Perfectly coiffed and stylishly structured, this is a look that our Southern brides will be swooning over. (Photo by Craig Photography)
2. Side Swept: For a less structured style, this side swept ‘do is superb. This enchanting hairstyle is sure to turn heads as you walk down the aisle. (Photo by Ciara Richardson)
3. Lovely Lace: This is a gorgeous way to tame your locks while also looking sweet and stylish. An accessory like this can turn any average style into wedding day perfection. (Photo by Agnes Hart Vintage)
4. Wildflower: For those boho brides, we suggest you forgo the traditional headband and opt for a floral headpiece. Wild, whimsical and oh so lovely, we just can’t stop swooning over this look! (Photo by The Nichols)
5. Casual Half-Up: This hairstyle is perfect for the no-fuss, casually elegant brides. It’s quick and easy enough to DIY for your laid back wedding or bridal brunch. Learn how to tame your shorter tresses with this easy to follow tutorial. (Photo & Tutorial by the small things blog)
6. Pretty Pixie: Nothing is more elegant than a simply styled pixie cut. This real bride proves that bright, bold lips are the only accessory you need to make your wedding photos pop. (Photo by Thomas Shull)
7. Beautiful Bob: Sometimes, less is more. This sleek bob is perfect for those brides who don’t want their hairstyle to overwhelm their intricate accessories and dress details. Keep it simple and sweet with this understated angled bob. (Photo by Half Orange Photography)
8: Faux Updo: Want an updo for your wedding but don’t think your hair is long enough? This tutorial is fantastically detailed to provide step by step instructions to create a flawless faux updo. (Photo & Tutorial by Keiko Lynn)
9. Fancy Flower: A giant floral clip only elevates this elegantly styled haircut. Consider adding one that matches your wedding flowers or color palette for a consistent bridal look. (Photo by Candice Benjamin)
10. Retro Glam: Channel your inner Great Gatsby with this ultra glam hairstyle. The fringe and fur only add to the perfectly styled ‘do. (Photo by Rachel Peters Photography)