17 Mesmerizing Emerald Engagement Rings to Symbolize Your Love
Shop The Story
While diamond engagement rings aren’t going anywhere, more couples are turning to non-traditional stones like pearl, sapphire, and emerald when it comes to saying “yes!” Jewelry designer to the stars Neil Lane told MyWedding, “Colored diamonds and gemstones were once an avant-garde choice.” But he adds their popularity has heightened of late.
Meanwhile, Yahelis Orozco, Wedding and Events Planner at Conrad Cartagena, talked to MyWedding about emerald engagement rings specifically saying, “In Cartagena we’ve noticed couples straying from the classic diamond engagement ring to opt for more unique rings that feature emeralds, which are actually harder to find than diamonds.” The vibrant green color and clarity are trademarks of Colombian emeralds. Emeralds in general are thought to be symbols of love and truth, which makes the dazzling stone the perfect pick for an engagement ring. Read on to see all the latest and most covet-worthy emerald engagement ring designs. We are pretty sure you’ll start thinking green when it comes time to select the most exciting piece of jewelry of your lifetime.
The 17 Most Enchanting Emerald Engagement Rings
- Best Two-Tone Gold Ring: Natural Emerald and Diamond Ring
- Best Oval Ring: Passion Lab-Grown Diamond, Emerald and White Gold Ring
- Best Halo Ring: EFFY Brasilica Collection Emerald and Diamond Ring
- Most Affordable Ring: Swarovski Trilogy Ring
- Best Yellow Gold Ring: Passion Lab-Grown Diamond and Emerald Ring
- Best Round Ring: Auriya Ballerina Style Halo Ring
- Best Splurge Ring: Natural Emerald and 1 Carat Diamond Ring
- Best Diamond Ring: Emerald and White Gold Ring
- Best Vintage Ring: Emerald and Diamond Halo Milgrain Ring
- Best Honey Gold Ring: Le Vian Emerald and Diamond Ring
- Best Pear-Cut Ring: EFFY Brasilica Collection White Gold Ring
- Best Three-Stone Ring: Emerald and Diamond Halo Ring
- Best Rose Gold Ring: Lab-Created Emerald and Sapphire Ring
- Most Unique Ring: Enhanced Black Diamond Flower Engagement Ring
- Best Lab-Created Ring: Emerald and White Sapphire Oval Ring
- Best Wedding Set: Miadora Created Emerald and Diamond Rings
- Best Chunky Band Style: Macy’s Emerald and Diamond Ring
Shopping for an Emerald Engagement Ring
You aren’t limited to a certain style if you love the look of an emerald engagement ring. Literally any design you can dream of exists. From vintage-inspired baubles set in rose gold, to rings that feature classic, clean lines and white gold, we were delighted to see how many different options abound. Pear-shaped, round, oval, two-tone, yellow gold; it’s all just a scroll away. You’ll even come across emerald rings set in honey gold, accented with black diamonds and inspired by Gatsby-era glamour. We can’t wait for you to see what we found! So, keep an open mind, and have fun selecting a symbol of your love.
Emerald Engagement Ring Shopping Considerations
Our roundup features emerald rings that range in price from $169 to $7,500, with every price point in between.
Green! But here’s the thing: We are loving how beautifully emeralds contrast with diamonds. It’s as if the glitter factor is magnified! And, emeralds look lovely set in every hue of gold, from yellow, to white. You seriously cannot go wrong with an emerald design.
Halo rings, solitaires, three-stone rings, rectangle-cut, pear-shaped: check, check, check. Each setting we feature is unique, and beautiful. You’ll have a hard time choosing between round with diamonds in white gold, and emerald-cut with white sapphires in rose gold. Our advice: Go with the ring you fall asleep dreaming about!
Note that some emeralds are lab-grown, which may or may not matter to you, but can affect the price of the ring.
Each product we feature has been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.