15 Heavenly Halo Engagement Rings
Shop The Story
Halo-style engagement rings seem to be more popular than ever, perhaps because vintage-inspired wedding jewelry is extremely on-trend. What we love about rings encircled with a glittering halo of stones is that, well, your center stone typically looks a lot bigger! Beyond the sheer sparkle value, halo rings are eye-pleasingly symmetrical. They will never go out of style, given the simplicity of the design. Plus, halo engagement rings are truly having a moment. You’ll see so many different styles, from simple to ornate. Read on to discover heavenly halo engagement rings set in white and rose gold. You’ll peruse solitaires, as well as three-stone rings. There’s also a halo ring out there to adorn the finger of a bride-to-be no matter her preference in the cut of the stone, from emerald to oval to cushion cut rings. Wishing upon a star for a morganite halo ring? We’ve got you covered! So keep scrolling and get ready to fall head-over-halo for one of these angelic baubles.
The 15 Best Halo Engagement Rings
- Best Cushion-Cut Ring: Duet Halo Band
- Best Oval Ring: Neil Lane 1 Carat Diamond Engagement Band
- Best Double Halo Ring: Enchanted Disney Aladdin Engagement Band
- Best Affordable Ring: Imperial Diamond White Gold Engagement Band
- Best Rose Gold Ring: Diamond Engagement Band
- Best Round Ring: Twisted Halo Diamond Engagement Band
- Best Splurge Ring: 1 Carat Cushion Diamond and Platinum Engagement Band
- Best Moissanite Style: Forever One Oval Halo Ring in White Gold
- Best Vintage Style Ring: Pear Shaped Double Scalloped Frame Engagement Band
- Best Marquise-Cut Ring: Diamond and White Gold Band
- Best Pear-Cut Ring: Neil Lane Bridal Diamond and White Gold Band
- Best Emerald-Cut Ring: Diamond Engagement Band Setting
- Best Three-Stone Ring: 1 Carat Diamond and Rose Gold Band
- Most Unique Ring: Le Vian Chocolate & Nude Diamond Cluster Band
- Best Morganite Ring: Milgrain Halo Band
How to Shop for a Halo Engagement Ring
Guys out there, here’s the good news about halo rings: They seem to be universally adored. It would be hard to go wrong with this style, which basically includes any ring that has a center stone surrounded by a row (or a double row if you’re super lucky!) of smaller stones. The most classic halo style is a round-cut diamond encircled with a halo of smaller round diamonds, set in white gold or platinum. Any bride-to-be with a traditional sense of style will be saying “yes” to this choice! Rose gold is a popular metal to choose for a vintage-loving bride. Go with a unique ring like our chocolate and nude diamond halo pick for a bride with an eclectic sense of style. The key is to select a piece of jewelry that reflects the personality of the bride who will wear it, hopefully soon and forever, if all goes according to plan!
Halo Engagement Ring Inspiration
The halo rings on our roundup range in price from a budget-friendly $350 to a few splurge picks that cost up to $8,000. You’ll also find rings at every price point in between.
We couldn’t help but include enough diamond rings to blind you! But look for color-reflecting moissanite rings, as well as a pretty pink morganite stone. As for metal, white gold and rose gold are the most popular choices right now. We also included a platinum pick, as well as a few rings with two-tone accents.
Vintage-inspired jewelry isn’t going away anytime soon. Most halo styles feature some element of vintage charm, from milgrain detailing, to floral-inspired side stones. Look for simple styles and more ornate options with swirly details. The biggest difference to notice is the cut of the stone. Many halos are going to encircle a round center stone, but if pear or princess cut are more desirable, you came to the right place.
Just be sure to note when a ring’s price is for the setting only.
Each product we feature has been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.