Best Rose Gold Wedding Rings
Shop The Story
Among the many wedding customs that indicate a bond has been established, the iconic wedding band is the cornerstone. Such a token indicates that a promise of romantic love has been made. Symbolizing such love is the job of creative jewelers, and rose gold is currently trending as a popular metal for the wedding band. Rose gold is an alloy of yellow gold, silver and copper. Like other forms of gold, it does not tarnish with age. Some brides love rose gold for its blush hue that looks great on most skin tones. Other brides love rose gold for its vintage look. Rose gold creates stunning wedding bands that might include diamonds or colored stones or a combination of both. Here, we have selected the best rose gold wedding bands on the market from Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue and more.
Best Rose Gold Wedding Rings 2019
- Best Modern Style: Messika Move Romane Diamond and 18K Rose Gold Ring
- Best Nature-Inspired Style: Astley Clarke Honeycomb Diamond and 14K Rose Gold Ring
- Best Architectural Style: Repossi Antifer Diamond and Four-Row 18K Rose Gold Ring
- Best Style for a Beach Wedding: Monica Vinader Riva Wave Diamond Eternity Ring
- Best Rock-and-Roll Style: Roberto Coin Rock & Diamonds Slim 18K Rose Gold Ring
- H2: Sweetest Style: Sydney Evan Large Love 14K Rose Gold Ring with Diamonds
- H2: Sleekest Style: Montebello 14KT Rose Gold Baguette-cut Diamond Band
- H2: Best Retro Style: Sethi Couture Black Diamond Link Band Ring
- H2: Most Musically-Inspired Style: Dinh Van Pulse Diamond 18k Rose Gold Ring
- H2: Most Affordable Option: 14k Rose Gold Baguette and Round Diamond Semi Eternity Band
- H2: Best Ruby and Rose Gold Option: Berman Designers Eternity Band
- H2: Most Unusual Option: Alessa Jewelry Spectrum Painted 18k Rose Gold Ring with Diamond Trim
- H2: Best Girly Style: Dana Rebecca Designs Kristyn Kylie Pink Sapphire Eternity Ring
- H2: Best World Traveler Ring: Ayala Diamonds Blue Diamond Rose Gold Wedding Band
- H2: Best Modern Floral Style: Pompeii3 14k Rose Gold Women’s Marquise Design Wedding Band Stackable Ring
- H2: Most Romantic Style: Vidar Jewelry Women’s Ruby and Rose Gold Wedding Ring
- H2: Most Fashion-Forward Band: Pomellato Iconica 18K Rose Gold Ring
- H2: Best Bohemian Style: Anna Beck Cigar Band Ring
- H2: Best Antique Style: By Adora 14K Rose Gold Filigree Ring with Black Diamonds
Finding the Right Rose Gold Wedding Ring
Rose gold is so popular that it can be found in an array of ring styles that include a variety of gems (or no gems at all). Of course, white diamonds are the most traditional, but that doesn’t mean the ring has to be. There are rose gold rings designed with modernity in mind with the use of brilliant-cut round diamonds in bezel settings or baguette-cut diamonds in channel settings. Some rings feature colored stones such as rubies, pink sapphires or black diamonds to infuse the piece with creative flair. In some rings, the emphasis is on the metal itself through designs in filigree or other patterns. For any bride, there is a ring to fit her style.
How to Choose a Rose Gold Wedding Ring
In theory, the sky’s the limit when choosing a wedding band, so of course, the choice is an individual one. That said, we find that wedding bands of fine design and quality can be found within a wide price range. From a few hundred dollars to a few thousand, we have featured a diverse selection to help you with your decision. That said, rose gold is a less expensive metal for a ring setting than platinum, for example, because it is not a “pure metal,” but is an alloy like yellow and white gold. In terms of value and cost, it is generally on par with yellow and white gold.
“Rose gold” is the term for the family of red, rose and pink gold shades created by an alloy of pure gold and copper. The more copper used in the formulation, the redder the gold will appear. Many jewelry experts consider rose gold to complement the most skin tones.
It’s pinkish-red color accounts for its consideration by many to be the most romantic of the metals. Yet that doesn’t affect the end design of rose gold wedding rings. Rather, designers have chosen from a broad gamut of styles both masculine and feminine.
Material & Other Features:
Due to the inherent strength of copper within the alloy, rose gold is extremely durable. In fact, rose gold is tougher than yellow or white gold.
Each product we feature has been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.