Best Wedding Rings Under $100
Shop The Story
So, you don’t have a Béyonce-size budget to spend on your wedding ring. It’s OK. You can still find a wedding band that rocks for under $100. We scoured all our fav discount retailers’ offerings and found the very best wedding rings for women, all for less money than a dinner-and-movie date costs nowadays. But just because these pieces are inexpensive doesn’t mean your ring can’t look like a million dollars. You’ll be pleased to learn many wedding rings for less actually feature more flourishes. Look for style elements like cubic zirconia that resemble the real thing, as well as, brace yourselves, rings that feature real diamonds. Yes, for under $100! You’ll also discover simple bands that feature indestructible materials like tungsten and sterling silver, yes, all for under $100. So whether you’re on the hunt for some budget-friendly finger bling to wear on a daily basis, or you’re looking to land a backup ring to sport on vacation or at CrossFit, you’ve come to the right place. Read on for the best your money can buy when it comes to the bands to exchange when you say “I do.”
15 Best Wedding Rings Under $100 in 2019
- Best Color-Accented Style: Miadora Created Gemstone Ring
- Best Channel-Set Style: Sac Silver White CZ Ring
- Best Vintage Style: Wedding Ring Store Vine and Filigree Band
- Best Chunky Band: Palm Beach Jewelry Platinum Ring
- Best Sterling Silver and Diamond Option: Miadora Anniversary Band
- Best Diamond-Accented Ring: Divina 10K Gold Diamond Wedding Band
- Best Simple Option: Tungsten Satin and High Polish Band
- Best Macy’s Option: Arabella Swarovski Zirconia 7-Stone Ring
- Best Morganite Option: 14K Rose Gold Simulated White Sapphire Halo Ring
- Best Modern Option: Milo Bruno Hammered Tungsten Ring
- Best Emerald Option: Blue Apple Co. Half Eternity Art Deco Band
- Most Unique Design: Lauren Jewelry US Crossover Swirl Ring
- Best Infinity Band: Oprem Round Pavé Set Eternity Ring
- Best Simple Option: Silver Domed Wedding Ring
- Best Sapphire Option: Gem Stone King Sky Blue Aquamarine Ring
Finding a Wedding Ring for Under $100
OK, so you can’t expect to find a wedding ring with two carats of diamonds for less than $100. But you can buy one with style and elegance. As long as you manage your expectations a teeny bit, we think you’ll be happy with a cost-friendly wedding band.
How to Choose a Wedding Ring Under $100
Most rings on our round-up cost between $20 and $80. The least expensive option comes in at just $16. But as promised, you won’t find a ring for more than $100. Happy shopping!
Just like with pricier rings, these wedding bands come in any color you desire, from rose gold to sterling silver. Just keep in mind most budget-friendly buys for your ring finger are going to be plated with gold or platinum over sterling silver. As for stones, we swear there are some diamond-accented bands to peruse. You’ll also see rings adorned with cubic zirconia, simulated diamonds, and colorful stones like created gemstones in ruby red, emerald green, and blue.
Again, just because you’re spending less, doesn’t mean you have to skimp on style. Elements to look for include delicate, antique settings, and bold, modern design, as well as timeless, simple, unisex bands. Look out for one chunky band loaded with simulated stones that fans promise is mistaken for real diamonds.
You may find that how you plan to wear your wedding band impacts your purchasing decision. For instance, if this will be a second ring, perhaps you want something different from your everyday ring. Just keep an open mind and get ready to have some fun exploring your options!
Each product we feature has been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.