Best His and Hers Wedding Bands
Shop The Story
You and your betrothed are a pair, so why shouldn’t your wedding bands be too? Buying a set of ‘his and hers’ rings ensures that your tokens of love perfectly match – kind of like you and your main squeeze. OK, maybe things aren’t perfect, but it’s pretty darn close! So peruse our round-up of the most perfect ring sets for couples about to head down the aisle. You’ll see that some sets are sold as a trio with his and hers wedding rings plus an engagement ring. Most sets, whether they include two or three rings, are going to save you money since you’re buying the bands as a package deal. You’ll save time and energy searching for bands that look good together. That’s right, one and done! Just like your beloved.
Best His and Hers Wedding Bands 2019
- Best Titanium Set: LaRaso & Co Matching Wide Bands
- Best Yellow Gold and Diamonds Trio: Midwest Jewellery Rings
- Best Sterling Silver and Pavé Diamond Trio: Dazzling Rock Round Diamond Mens & Women’s Rings
- Best Blue Gemstone Rings: EEJ Collections His & Hers Stainless Steel and CZ Set
- Best Yellow Gold and Cubic Zirconia Set: 10 Karat Matching His & Hers Rings
- Best Vintage Ring Set: Jewelry Escorial Milgrain Wedding Bands
- Best Traditional Gold Set: Master Jewelry Shop Classic Couple Rings
- Best Rose Gold Option: byADORA Braided Set With Diamonds
- Best White Gold and Diamond Trio: Midwest Jewellery Princess Cut Ring and Wedding Bands
- Best Two-Tone Trio: Silver City Jewelry Gold Set
- Most Unique Set: Luxurman 10 Karat Gold Trio
- Most Affordable Set: LaRaso & Co Trio With Black Titanium Men’s Band and Vintage Women’s Rings
- Best Ornate Option: byADORA His & Hers Celtic Rings
- Best Engravable Set: Gemini Yellow Gold Matching Bands
- Best Blingy Trio: Dazzling Rock White Diamond Rings
Finding His and Hers Wedding Bands
Many his and hers wedding bands are an exact match. Others coordinate. In this case, her band will feature diamonds or other design elements that his do not, but the bands will be set in the same metal, and capture the same look and feel. Talk to your other half about what ring they envision wearing to determine whether the bands will match or coordinate. The good news is there are many different rings here to suit different tastes, so it’s likely you will find one that satisfies both of your preferences.
How to Choose His and Hers Wedding Bands
No matter your budget, you can land a set of his and hers rings that will make both of you realize, OMG, you are about to be officially married! Price points start at around $30 and go up to $1,000. Just keep in mind some of those prices will include an engagement ring depending on the set.
Titanium, yellow gold, rose gold, white gold, sterling silver. It’s all here! And diamonds? Yes. Ditto cubic zirconia if you want bling for less bucks.
Some his and hers bands are simple and timeless, and that’s enough. But if you want your ring to stand out, features to look for include super-sparkly pavé diamonds, braided and nature-inspired detailing, milgrain, and colorful gemstones.
Some rings are sold in standard sizes. For instance, the ring for her is a size 7, and the ring for him is a size 10. You’ll need to contact the seller to request other sizes, or have your set sized for you.
Each product we feature has been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.