Stackable Wedding Bands You’ll Love Collecting
Engaged gals, point your significant others in this direction. These stack-worthy wedding bands are some kind of wonderful.
It’s not every day we see a trend that sends us into a serious case of envy…but today is one of those days. It started with the Bachelor (doesn’t everything? Sorry, maybe that’s just us), or rather, a former Bachelorette whose collection of piled-on ring finger adornments can only be described as extensive and turned into an all-out search for all of the stackable wedding rings. All of them. The search crossed Pinterest and Instagram and wandered through Ideas before we finally decided that we had a roundup suitable for sharing (although we had to cut out approximately 23 rings because there is, actually, such a thing as too many stacked wedding rings after all. A girl’s ring finger is only so big.).
1. Baguette Wedding Band: This ring was one of the first to catch our eye. Wear it alone, wear it with your engagement ring, or wear it with your favorite combination of simple or diamond-packed bands. It’s perfect for ever occasion.
2. Engraved Wedding Bands: These traditional wedding bands are the perfect contrast to any more elaborate rings you’re looking to stack. The addition of an engraved message on the inside of the rings is a sweet touch for either of you to include.
3. Fishtail Pattern Ring: The texture of this ring adds a cool and contemporary feel to the piece and the tiny diamond gives it just the right amount of sparkle.
4. Pink Sapphire Ring: Like so many other wedding-related details, there’s no rule saying your ring has to fit any traditional color molds. These pink sapphires are a great way to dip your toes in off-white color options without feeling like you’re diving headfirst into a non-traditional color palette.
5. Sapphire Wedding Band: Another color option for the non-traditional bride, this easy-to-stack ring can also double for a subtle ‘something blue.’
6. Champagne Diamond Ring: The almost-ombre effect of this rose gold eternity band is stunning for a modern collection of wedding rings.
7. French Baguette Eternity Band: This vintage-inspired diamond eternity band features French-cut baguette diamonds alongside round cut diamonds and handcrafted settings, making for an antique ring that will stand out in any stack.
8. Diamond Filigree Ring: One more for the vintage crowd, this delicate ring is made with conflict-free diamonds and adds geometric interest to a jewelry collection.
9. White Gold Stacked Rings: This one’s easy — we’ll take one of each, please.
10. Black Diamond Band: A speckled, black diamond wedding band like this one would be the perfect complement for a diamond engagement ring in any shade. We’re thinking it would be especially pretty, however, alongside a raw diamond.
11. Braided Rose Gold Ring: This braided band is proof that a ring doesn’t need diamonds to earn a spot in the stack.
12. Tiffany Wedding Band: Because we could hardly put together a roundup of rings without at least looking into the options from this iconic store. Also, this ring is gorgeous. Definitely on the statement-making side, but gorgeous.
13. Thick Wavy Diamond Ring: Simple, unique and organic in look and feel, this wavy, stackable wedding band is ideal for eclectic and earthy types with a penchant for twig-inspired jewelry.
14. Thin Wedding Band: A dainty handmade ring like this one would look great in the middle of a grouping of your favorite yellow gold bands. The detailing also makes it look like two separate bands already stacked together.
15. Diamond Wedding Band: Let’s end on a classic note. This diamond and rose gold wedding band is elegant and extra-sparkly and we’d really like to pile about three of them up next to each other — maybe even forgoing the traditional engagement ring altogether.
Have you succumbed to envy, too? Which rings would you include in your dream stack?
Ashley Ayan | Bario Neal | Catbird | Bario Neal | Sundari Gems | Mociun | Selin Kent | Greenwich Jewelers | Catbird | Misa Jewelry | Claire Kinder Studio | Bario Neal | Tiffany | Blanca Monros Gomez | MBF Jewelry | Sundari Gems
Each product we feature has been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.