Best Stainless Steel Wedding Rings
Shop The Story
Stainless steel isn’t just for appliances. This metal is also popular as an alternative to sterling silver, gold, or platinum when it comes to wedding rings for both men and women, because it’s super-durable, and, well, very wallet friendly. Despite the relatively low cost, a stainless steel ring won’t tarnish (like, ever) and is unlikely to scratch. So, it’s built to last a lifetime. Like your love. But there is another reason beyond longevity that altar-bound couples turn to this material for their wedding bands: stainless steel is hypoallergenic, making it a win for folks with sensitive skin. Plus, almost no one will be able to tell the difference between a stainless steel ring and a more expensive option. So why not consider the low-cost and attractive stainless steel wedding ring choices we’ve curated for both brides and grooms? You may be surprised by how many different stainless steel styles are available. And one may just be “the one” for you, or your other half.
Our Favorite Stainless Steel Wedding Rings for Women and Men
- Best Cubic Zirconia Ring for Women: West Coast Jewelry Eternity Bridal Band
- Best Two-Tone Option for Men:Miadora Stainless Steel Wedding Band
- Best Simple Men’s Band: Stainless Steel High Polish Ring
- Best Contemporary Women’s Ring: CHARRIOL Two-Tone Cable Band
- Best Diamond Accent Band for Women: CHARRIOL Stainless Steel Band
- Best Cuff Ring for Women: CHARRIOL White Topaz Two-Tone Band
- Best Milgrain Ring: PJ Personalized Women’s Wedding Band
- Best Solitaire Ring: The Steel Shop Stainless Steel Cubic Zirconia Band
- Best Waved Band for Women: Jude Jewelers Knot Ring
- Best Stainless Steel Wedding Ring Set: Flame Reflection Cubic Zirconia Infinity Band and Round-Set Solitaire
- Best Diamond Accent Ring for Men: Stainless Steel Two-Tone Wedding Band
- Best Ceramic Bling Ring for Men: Stainless Steel Diamond Accent Wedding Band
- Best Two-Tone with Texture and Milgrain Band for Women: JCPenney Stainless Steel Ring
- Best Two-Tone with Texture and Milgrain Option for Men: Mens 8mm Wedding Band in Stainless Steel
- Best Superbowl Ring: EFFY Collection Onyx, Diamond and Gold Band
- Best Cable Ring for Men: Titanium and Black Rhodium-Plate Band
- Most Unique Filigree Ring for Men: Comfort-Fit Stainless Steel Ring
- Best Black Ring for Men: Diamond Stainless Steel Wedding Band
Finding a Stainless Steel Wedding Ring
Many people purchase a stainless steel band as a second wedding ring to wear on trips or to work. Not that a stainless steel ring wouldn’t make a perfect primary wedding ring. You simply need to consider what function the piece will serve for you, which may dictate what type of ring you select both style and price-wise. For example, you’ll probably be willing to take more style risks with a “stunt” ring, but won’t want to spend as much. Read on to discover both traditional and exciting options available for your consideration.
How to Choose a Stainless Steel Ring
Most of the stainless steel rings for men and women on this list are well under $100, and all of them cost less than $300 (except one mega-splurge option for men!), with many options coming in at under $50. You’re welcome!
Stainless steel is typically gray, yes, but it can also come in other tones, like black, rose gold or yellow. Look out for some two-tone rings on this list that will make your heart flutter like when you first laid eyes on your soon-to-be spouse.
We are impressed by the style spectrum stainless steel rings span. Style elements we love include diamond accents, cubic zirconia bling, milgrain detailing, and even twisted cables and crushed quartz. Whether you want a bit of sparkle on the side, or prefer a more refined, everyday look, there is a ring on this list that will make you say, “yes” again.
Most rings are designed to mimic more expensive platinum or white gold versions that feature real diamonds. But wearers claim you seriously can’t tell the difference!
Each product we feature has been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.