Most Unique Wedding Rings
Shop The Story
Your dream nuptials include your partner placing a unique wedding ring on your finger upon saying “I do.” Well then, you’ve come to the right place! We scouted out wedding bands that depart from the traditional to offer up something a little different. From the latest trends in rose gold bands to rings that are literally a twist on classic styles, you are bound to find a unique wedding band as special as your love. Read on to discover rings both dainty but daring, and those that aren’t afraid to make a bold statement. You may be getting married, but you are still 100 percent you. Isn’t that why your betrothed fell for you in the first place? Here’s hoping you are ready to feast your eyes upon the wedding ring that will make you smile today and forever.
Most Unique Wedding Rings for Women in 2019
- Best Rose Gold Ring: Macy’s Diamond Stackable Band
- Best Ring Featuring Black Diamonds: Macy’s Thin Band
- Most Unique Ring from Macy’s: Diamond Twisted Band
- Best Cubic Zirconia Band: Pandora Sterling Silver Twist of Fate Ring
- Best Wide Band Option: Freida Rothman Clover Ring
- Best Nordstrom Band: David Yurman ‘X’ Crossover Ring
- Best Textured Band: David Yurman ‘Cable Classics’ Ring
- Best Engraved Band: Gucci Blind for Love Ring
- Best Modern Band: Monica Vinader ‘Riva’ Three Band Diamond Ring
- Best Vintage Style Band: Amouria Sterling Silver Diamond Ring
- Best Gold Ring: Auriya Stackable Anniversary Band
- Best Overstock.com Ring: Montebello Diamond Vintage Wedding Band
- Best Sapphire Ring: Annello by Kobelli Milgrain Infinity Band Diamond Vintage
- Best Swirled Ring: Dazzling Rock Diamond Anniversary Band
- Best Delicate Band: DiamondMery Jewelry 14K Gold Ring
- Best Rustic Band: EdenGarden Jewelry Nature Ring
- Best Nesting Ring: LaBoutiqueBy Julia Crown Wedding Band
- Best Ring if You Want a Bit of Everything: David Yurman Crossover Wide Ring With Diamonds
- Best Two-Tone With Bling: Macy’s Two-Tone Diamond Band
- Best Art Deco Ring: Macy’s Diamond Wedding Band
Finding a Wedding Ring
The color and style of your engagement ring can lead you in the right direction when it come so selecting a wedding band. Most likely you will want the two rings to coordinate to some degree as it’s traditional to wear them together on the same finger. So for instance, if your engagement band is white gold, a yellow gold wedding ring may not look quite right. That being said, you could totally pick a two-tone band that incorporates both white and yellow gold. The ultimate question to ask yourself is this: “Will I love this ring in a year? In a decade? For the rest of my life?” If you’re not quite sure, then perhaps you should keep shopping!
How to Choose a Wedding Ring
We found unique wedding rings to suit any budget. If affordability is your main concern when it comes to selecting a ring, rest assured there are some options on this list for around $100. Most selections come in between $250 and $500. Going for more bling? Check out our more luxe picks priced up to $1,000.
Rose gold is such a hot trend right now, but if you are seeking a more timeless look, go with white or yellow gold. Or get adventurous, and try a two-toned band that combines multiple metals.
There are no hard and fast rules about the style a wedding band should be. It has to speak to you and be a piece of jewelry you envision wearing all the time. We found vintage, rustic, dainty and chunky designs for every type of bride. Just follow your heart!
Not every ring on this list features diamonds. If they’re not your best friend, that’s OK! However, if diamonds make your heart skip a beat, there are some drool-worthy, unique wedding bands you’ll love just a scroll away.
Each product we feature has been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.