Showers & Parties
Best Bridal Shower Decorations
Shop The Story
The bridal shower is a bonanza of laughter, gift-giving and celebratory glee that belongs in a setting that’s been decorated to the hilt. We love the possibilities of this traditional pre-wedding fête; it’s an occasion to decorate lavishly with the girliest items available. We’re talking about decadent treats, pastel plates, a mimosa bar and a bevy of balloons. Don’t skimp! The bridal shower should be the last word on style for the Instagram set. To help you, we’ve curated an awesome list of decorating tips with customers’ favorite items from Etsy, Amazon, Zazzle and more.
Best Bridal Shower Decorations 2019
- Best Personalized Item: Bragging Bags Plastic Champagne Flutes
- Most Decadent Menu Item: Charbonnel et Walker Pink Marc de Champagne Truffles
- Most Stylish Paper Product: Meri Meri Rose Garden Plates
- Best Keepsake: Portside Paper Bridal Shower Guest Book From Miss to Mrs. Guest Book
- Most Festive Decoration: Mordun Mimosa Bar Sign, Banner and Tags
- Best “Bride” Crown Alternative: Shop at Bash Personalized Sun Hat
- Chicest Sign: Chicfetti Future Mrs. Bridal Shower Banner
- Most Bang for the Buck: 23-Piece Bridal Shower Decorations Kit
- Most Glamorous Party Favor: Viola Mirabilis Design Label Template for Mini Champagne Bottle
- Prettiest Photo Prop: Creative Union Design Bridal Shower Backdrop
- Best Dessert Decoration: Perlao Miss to Mrs. Cake Topper
- Best Game: Knot Your Mother Bridal Shower Bundle
- Best Balloon Arch: Chrissy B Party Shop Bridal Shower Designer Garland with Confetti
- Prettiest Hanging Decorations: Pastel Paper Lanterns Kit
- Most Reasonably Priced Cards: Personalized Umbrella Bridal Shower Invitations
- Best Outdoor Decoration: Rustic Bridal Shower Personalized Banner
Finding the Best Bridal Shower Decorations
The bridal shower will make the bride feel loved, but it also gives guests an opportunity to mingle before the wedding. Make the bridal shower personal, sophisticated and inviting. Begin with a theme that is easy to create, such as one filled with floral motifs. You can always mix and match floral motifs, for example, which makes it easier to purchase an array of items from different vendors at varying price points.
How to Choose Bridal Shower Decorations
We believe in the save-and-splurge approach to budgeting for a bridal shower. Pick your must-have items first. By prioritizing spurge or statement items, you can find less-expensive items to fill in the gaps. With the internet at your fingertips, you can always find wallet-friendly items as well as items that will grab guests’ attention.
You can never go wrong with pastel hues for a bridal shower. These understated colors set the standard. Look for decorations in the timeless tones of mint, Tiffany blue, ivory and pale pink. To add a modern accent color, go for rose gold.
Save the silliness for the bachelorette party. The bridal shower should be a classy affair that begins with a beautifully set table as the focal point. Arrange it with a nice tablecloth and flowers in bud vases. For a glamorous effect, hang pastel-toned Chinese lanterns above the table. Definitely create a mimosa bar; it’s our favorite trend in bridal showers.
Material & Other Features:
Think of inexpensive ways to add feminine touches to the shower. Freeze edible flowers in ice cubes for the drinks. Place a scattering of organic rose petals or violets on the cake. And don’t forget the lighthearted games: They keep guests entertained while allowing them to get to know each other. (Gift the winners with inexpensive prizes such as a $5 Starbucks card or a small box of Godiva chocolates.)
Each product we feature has been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.