Showers & Parties
The Best Bridal Shower Games Guests Will Actually Love Playing
Shop The Story
The Pretty Paper Studio Price is Right
The bridal shower is a buffet for the senses: clinking of champagne glasses by well-dressed women amid balloon arches and a mimosa bar. It’s festive and girly and fun — until it gets awkward, which it will do with lighting speed if the bridal shower games are lame.
You don’t want to play the make-a-wedding-dress-out-of-toilet-paper game. Trust us. And you don’t want the bride’s great aunt, whose ancestors came over on the Mayflower, visibly cringing over a game filled with sexual innuendo. So, we’ve curated a list of fun bridal shower games that reviewers have rated highly. Found at your favorite retailers like Amazon, Etsy and Zazzle, these games will have guests giggling into their champagne flutes all bridal shower long.
Best Bridal Shower Games
- Best Photo Game: Where Were We
- Best Funny Game: Put a Ring on It
- Best Pictionary Game: 25 Rustic Emojis
- Best Mad Libs: Kate Aspen Ring-Shaped Game
- Best Musical Game: Marie Thomas Paperie Match the Love Songs
- Best Card Game:The Pretty Paper Studio Price is Right
- Best Celebrity Game: Mint Print Studio Who Has The Groom
- Best Bride and Groom Game: He Said She Said Bridal Shower Game
- Best Guessing Game: How Many Kisses for the Soon to Be Mrs.
- Best Cell Phone Game: Oh Baby Baby What's On Your Phone
- Best Classic Game: How Well Do You Know The Bride
- Best Easy Game: Bridal Shower Scratch Off Game
- Best Themed Game: Name That Cake Game
- Best Friends Game: Would She Rather
- Best His and Hers Game: Honey Do Bridal Chores Game
- Most Unique Game: Violin Events Love Around The World
- Best Trivia Game: Printable Moment Boho Bridal Shower Game Movie Love Quotes
- Cutest Bingo Game: Bridal Shower Bingo
- All-Time Best Game: Date Night Jar
- Best Guess the Dress Game: Blushed Design Curvy Bride
Finding the Best Bridal Shower Games
We’d love to see a scientific poll around how many bridal showers include the evergreen game of bingo. It’s a no-brainer to include it, so we have, but there are many fresh entries into the category, as well. We love the hilarious bridal shower games, such as those based on a Mad Libs format. Other games allow guests to geek out on trivia, such as those centered on love song lyrics. Still others put the bride’s likes and idiosyncrasies front and center.
Choose games that will get guests mingling without experiencing any undue discomfort. This is not the time to make these ladies, who have donned stilettos and finery, cue up for some odious relay race or a game of Twister.
How to Choose Bridal Shower Games
Even though there are games that are virtually free, it’s much easier on the bridal shower hostess to buy games. A bridal shower has enough moving parts; let the games be on autopilot. Fortunately, most shower games on our list cost under $10.
It’s all about the fun of the game, but that doesn’t mean you can’t have the games blend in aesthetically with the shower theme. You can choose games festooned with flowers, polka dots or other motifs to make the games as spiffy as the shower’s overall style. In fact, we encourage it.
Material & Other Features:
Many bridal shower games can be downloaded at a low price, between $3 and $6, then printed on a home printer. If you want even more ease, a multitude of games come pre-printed for a reasonable price. We also love games that feature a 3-D aspect, such as the glitzy faux rings in the game “Put a Ring on It.”
Each product we feature has been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.