20 First Look Photos That Will Make You Feel All The Feels
Grab your tissues because here are 20 of our favorite first looks – you know, in case you’ve been craving a good cry lately.
The first time you see your bride or groom on your wedding day can be very emotional. All the planning, anxiety and excitement is built up into one overly joyful moment known as the ‘first look.’ These photographers have captured the real, spontaneous emotion from couples on their wedding day.
1. Kaelin and Justin had to choke back their tears when they first saw each other.
2. This couple had to wipe away their tears during their first look.
3. A non-traditional couple shared tears of joy.
4. The look on their faces is priceless.
5. You can actually feel this groom’s excitement.
6. Tissues are an absolute must during first looks.
7. A precious moment captured right before the ceremony.
8. His face says it all.
9. This groom serenaded his bride with an original song written just for her.
10. She took his breath away.
11. You can feel the love.
12. Waterworks are pretty much guaranteed.
13. Just look at those smiles.
14. It looks as if they’ll never let go.
15. This groom’s emotion is real.
16. Now that is the smile of a happy bride.
17. Don’t forget the waterproof mascara!
18. His expression is priceless.
19. To say this groom is excited would be an understatement.
20. His face is everything. Are you crying yet?
Credits: Andria Lindquist | Simply Bloom Photography | Stacey Jacobsen | Vue Photoraphy | J Wiley Photography | Aric + Casey Photography | Kim Le Photography | Joe Elario Photography | Jennifer Claire Photography | Kristen Marie Photography | Brian Hatton Photography | Figlewicz Photography | White Loft Studio | Olive Juice Studios | Annie McElwain Photography | Pickerill Creative | Jasmine Star Photography | Rad + In Love Photography | Brandon Kidd Photography | Michelle Newell Photography