Black Friday Sales for Wedding Planning
One of the biggest retail holidays of the year is just around the corner and, we’ll confess, we’re pretty excited about it.
One of the biggest retail holidays of the year is just around the corner and, we’ll confess, we’re pretty excited about it. Whether you’re an in-store shopper trying to navigate the chaos of Black Friday or you prefer to shop from the comfort of your own couch and computer, here are 10 of the best steals and deals to help you plan your wedding — and your holidays.
2. World Market: Looking for monogrammed details to accompany your celebration? Mugs, napkins and an assortment of initialed options are available and buy one get one free and would make for perfect additions to table decor or memorable favors.
3. Bed Bath & Beyond: Hoping to save on your purchase from a friend’s wedding registry? Bed Bath & Beyond is having some incredible sales, plus an extra 20% off your entire purchase in-stores.
4. Jos. A. Bank: For the groom who’s looking to suit up in style without a rental fee, these menswear sales may seem too good to be true. But they aren’t. (P.S. Macy’s has some dramatically on-sale options, too.)
5. Michael’s: If DIY projects are a part of your wedding plans, don’t hesitate to scope out the sales at shops like Michael’s and JoAnn Fabrics, as well as Lowe’s, especially if your DIY involves something like one of these photobooth backdrops.
6. Target: What can’t you find at Target? Bridal party gifts abound, and this store’s sales are giving Bed Bath & Beyond a run for its money when it comes to saving on purchases for a friend’s wedding registry. Keep an eye on the kitchen accessories and vacuums — you won’t regret it.
7. Macy’s: From bridesmaid dress possibilities to bridal accessories and a couple of suits for the groom, Macy’s Black Friday sales may very well take the cake. They’ve also got some incredible luggage sales if you’re already planning out your packing strategy for the honeymoon.
8. Express: Speaking of wedding attire, have you looked at Express lately? Women’s formal dresses (perfect for a glammed-up bridesmaid look, not to mention all the celebrations that go along with your wedding day) are heavily discounted, while men’s suits can be found for up to half off.
9. Zales: Thinking about popping the question — or simply adding a little extra loveliness to your wedding day look? This jeweler has some sparkly eye candy worth considering.
10. Sephora: If you’re doing your own wedding day makeup, you may want to invest in some updated beauty supplies, or even splurge on cosmetics you wouldn’t normally purchase. Sephora can help you with that. Keep an eye on their Instagram account for their latest Black Friday sales.
Photo credit: One Love Photo